Feelings

wishing a very happy birthday to one of my readers!! Dawn_Wolf_08  !! happy birthday girl! it better be a good one!! i love you!😏😂😂

Gracie

I wanna talk to Dakota about everything we talked about yesterday, but I'd really hate to just bother him while he's with his family.

Truth is, I really like him.

For awhile now...

I really like Dakota.

And now I know he likes me! It doesn't get better than that!

But fucking Alex ruined everything.

My door in kicked open and Dakota and Alex run in, catching me by surprise.

"Hey suga!" Alex laughs.

"Hey annoying ass!" Dakota pulls me down, making me laugh.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

They shrug and I raise an eyebrow.

"We're bored" Alex says.

"Really bored" Dakota adds.

I laugh. "Baboons"

"Not nice!" Alex pouts.

I shrug and they just continue to bother me.

We decided to go back to the Archers house and Alex went to talk to Axel about some gang, so it's just Dakota and I-

"Gracie!" Kailee runs to me and hugs me tightly.

"Hey sweetie!" I smile and hug her back.

"Dakota misssssed you" she giggles.

I laugh. "I know he did" I flip my hair and Dakota playfully rolls his eyes.

"Dick" he says.

"You are what you eat!" I laugh and he really rolls his eyes now.

"Hey uh, Kailee, mind if Gracie and I leave for a quick second?" Dakota asks and Kailee nods.

I look at him in confusion as he drags me to his room.

"What, bitch?" I lean on his dresser.

"I wanna talk about yesterday before Alex was a little twat and ruined it" he sits down and I laugh, looking at the window then back at him.

"Okay" I say.

"Grace... I'm gonna be straightforward. I really fucking like you. Like... a lot. When you came to Alabama for the first time, I knew I had to have you, just wasn't sure when since you were all over that fucker. I hate to say this, but I'm glad he did what he did, because, he bought us together as best friends" he starts.