Chapter 6: Anomaly • And Wanderer

Cross tensed. "Who are you?" Cross asked. "Well I'm Error. You? What are you doing in my antivoid? Anomaly." He growled.

"Antivoid?" Cross mumbled. "Answer me twat!" Error growled. "I'm not a twat!" Cross hissed.

"Well you are. Twig." Error answered. "Well I just popped in out of nowhere. Where I was got destroyed." Said Cross.

"That sucks to be you."  Error laughed. "What makes you know?" Cross asked. "Well I'm a destroyer. It's obvious." Error simply answered.

"Fuck you!" Cross growled. "Well no. But whatever." Error drops Cross with his strings but ties him up.

Cross couldn't breathe. "W-Well I just stumbled upon here. It's not like I'm around or anything." Cross mumbled.

"Well what are you here for?" Error asked. "For Nightmare. I need to find him." Cross answered not realizing what he said.

"Listen I don't know who this Nightmare is. But he's definitely not in my antivoid." Error answered raising his non-existent brow.

"Well my friends are missing to! After my village was burnt to a crisp... I didn't know where they are than..." Cross muttered.

"Well Cross... I don't know who you are and... you're not really fun to toy with my strings. So I'm leaving you to do your thing. Besides I have to destroy an AU and up Ink." Error rambled as he released Cross with his blue strings.

"See ya. If we do meet in the future." Error mumbled shrugging as he made a portal and disappeared.

"Whatever..." Cross probably shouldn't stay here for long... Cross than somehow made a portal and went inside.

Landing into a patch of echo flowers. Or what seemed to be... Cross looked up seeing bright stars. And the sky was black with stars and like a galaxy nebula.

Cross was so awestrucked by the sight. "Maybe I could find him here.." Cross muttered getting up from the tall grass.