Chapter 7: Patches • As it echoes through

Cross looked up exploring his new found area. "Woah..." Cross mumbled. He didn't know where he is. But nobody was around either.

Just himself. He kept walking. He felt the breeze wash him away. It's amazing how it's just breezing while it's probably where he is... in space.

He sat down. Relaxing onto the new environment he just found upon in. But he had to find Nightmare.

The other side of the moon...

Cross dropped to his knees. Wiping a tear forming through his eyesockets. "Where are you Nightmare?" Cross muttered.

Cross looked at the moon. Where was he anyway. The stars were surrounding the moon like some Saturn planet.

He was sitting down. The Echo flowers touching his hands. He wish he could see Nightmare again.

He missed those times where he always meets Nightmare in the landscape. He sighed. Knowing wherever Nightmare was.

He hoped he's doing okay. "What's go you riled up?" Cross looked to see a blue fluffy dude. "Who are you?" Cross asked.

"Well that's what I'm asking." The skeleton chuckled. "I'm Abyss you are?" Abyss asked. Cross looked down. "I'm Cross."

"So Who are you? What are you doing in the abyss void?" Abyss asked. "Well just fell upon here. I was just trying to look for a friend name Nightmare." Cross muttered.

"Oh... I think heard of him. Seems he's the news of the center AU. It seems a lot of universes were destroyed. I didn't know his name was Nightmare though." Said Abyss.

"Wait Nightmare? He can't be destroying universes that's not like him." Cross tried to convince. "Well maybe you never knew him that long. He's being doing mass genocide in other universes." Said Abyss.

"Oh..." Cross felt crushed. "Maybe he's not who you think he is. I don't know Cross." Abyss answered as he walked away leaving Cross alone.