Chapter 10: Hurting • Emotions

Hey guys I got lazy and unmotivated but I tried to write anyways-

Cross woke up seeing a tan scarfed skeleton. "Hey? Who are you?" Cross mumbled rubbing his skull. He winced in pain. Feeling the pain pressure on his shoulder.

"Oh you passed out, losing blood loss and that." The skeleton answered sitting next to him. "Oh..." Cross muttered remembering everything that happened then.

"Oh and yeah, my name is Ink!" Ink grinned. "I can see you're not like the others." Said Cross. "Oh so you know to huh? Weird..." Ink muttered.

"Well are you a anti-socialpath?" Cross asked. "Nope quite the opposite. It's just I'm... emotionless. I drink emotions from vials. But it's limited." Said Ink pointing at his stash.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Cross mumbled. "Anyways what happened to you?" Cross asked. "Oh tons of things. Probably a lot to pour into a head." Cross nodded as he nibbled on chocolate.

"How did you get that?" Ink asked. "Creation?" Cross grinned. "Yeah I'm the only one to create stuff Cross" Ink scoffed making Cross laugh.

"Well oh I gotta go now." Cross stood up. "HOPE YOU WIN YOUR MAN!"

"I will try." Said Cross as he held his knife. Why did Killer even do this in the first place. If he likes Nightmare than he should've just said "I like Nightmare." Not brutally try to murder him.

Friends these days. Cross made a portal and hopped into an AU. He looked around. Still it hurted him. He wished that Nightmare would love him. Hold him into his arms.

But Killer just had to step in.

He wanted to be with Nightmare.

It just hurts... He tried to stifle the tears and hold it in.

Just hurts....

Really hurts...

Make it stop....

Make it stop...

It hurts so badly...