Chapter 11: Author-Chan • Get Moving

Procrastination is very contagious
And I had school so...
Sorry guys! :>

Cross was roaming around snowdin as he looked around completely lost. He just felt like he wanted to fall asleep like sleeping beauty. Nightmare betrayed him. Probably is with Killer right now. Great his life...

"You don't look like your from around here."

A black striped sweater with purple stripes approached him. Judging the voice was a female. She had black hair with blue stripes on the end. He was a bit taller than her. "So what's the problem?" Cross asked remaining his cold persona. "I was just curious! Anyways welcome to Epic!Tale i know you traveled here with a portal and all. I can to." Cross's eyesockets widen.

"Oh so... you probably know my situation?"

"Mmmm....scattered across the multiverse is what I'm thinking. Anyways welcome to Epic!Tale it's an AU. If you know." Cross nodded. "You can call me A/C." A/C grabbed his arms guiding to a less crowded area.

"Anyways What brings you here?" A/C asked. "Well Nightmare betrayed me? My friend left me. I'm just a mess."

"I'm a mess, I'm a loser, I'm a hater, I'm a user-" A/C but Cross whacked her head making her utter an 'ow' "Ok sorry! Oh yeah him? Isn't he the negativity king people are talking about."

"I guess so. We were both friends. I confessed to him. He rejected me. But now I'm kinda getting distracted but still thinking about things the way they are now." Cross answered.

"I don't know who that guy is but pretty sure he's a jerk. You didn't deserve that. You seem like a nice guy." A/C defended him. "I want to hate him so much. But I can't." Cross looked down hugging himself.

"Well I don't know what I would do if I were you. But I'd leave him." A/C simply answered in her opinion. "But if you really love him that much. Don't give up on him. And always try to find a reason why."

"Well I'm not the type to give emotional speeches. But I gotta go pick up errands for Epic here." A/C shrugged as she stood up but Cross thought for a moment. He's kinda lost. He's probably need a guidance.

"Hey... can I come with you to?"

She looked at him as she cracked a smile. She ships Crossmare as to break the fourth wall. She is Author-Chan after all. She will do anything in this story to make it sail.

"Now I like where your going."