25

In next few days, Arhaan got her enrolled in a popular university of Pakistan. The classes had already started a month ago. Arhaan was going to help her cover the syllabus.

Hoor was joining her class from the next day. Arhaan took her to a shopping center so that she could buy whatever she needed. Amal had joined them also.

She was buying all the cute stuff, a university going girl could want. Arhaan was focused on the things she would need. He bought different bags for her and some backpacks also. He got all the stationary she needed along with her books.

Hoor already had tons of clothes which were fit for many occasions, thanks to Arhaan.

After they went home, Hoor was feeling nervous about the coming day. She was playing with Arhaan's shirt trying to sleep.

"I wish that you can be there with me." Hoor mumbled in a wishing tone.

"Hoor! Everything is going to be fine. Trust your Arhaan." he said.

Hoor relaxed after that. She stopped thinking and left everything on Arhaan.

Next day, Arhaan chose Hoor's clothes, her shoes, her bag, in short, her whole look. He even combed her hair and put them in a loose braid. He was also guiding her while doing it. "If you need anything, ask some professor or university worker to help you." Arhaan said as he knew very well that teasing a new comer was not new. Anyone could have stressed Hoor, as her beauty was already an eye magnet.

Hoor chuckled softly seeing him fussing over her. Arhaan wrapped his arms around his chest, "What's so funny?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You are fussing like a mother would over her child." she said but then sadness also came forward as she remembered how this never happened to her before.

Arhaan noticed but avoided it. "Okay, let's eat. We don't want you late for university." he said and started feeding her.

After breakfast, Arhaan corrected her scarf and then placed a kiss on her forehead. "My Hoor is brave." he said.

Arhaan took her to the HOD 'S office. From there, a peon guided her to the class. Arhaan needed to talk to the head. They were good friends as Arhaan had been a bright student of their university.

"I have already taken care of everything. You didn't need to come yourself. Or is it that you didn't trust me?" HOD said the last part teasingly. He adored Arhaan as a person as well as his ex-student.

"It's nothing like that. Actually, Hoor gets confused easily. I just wanted to make things easy for her." Arhaan said.

On the other hand, peon took her to the class. Hoor entered. Professor Ahmad was already there.

"You are the new student. Hoor Randhawa, right?" he asked.

"Yes, sir." Hoor said her eyes fleeting through the class. Some were looking at her curiously. Others didn't seem to care.

"Welcome to the class. HOD seemed to be very kind to you. He informed every teacher himself about your arrival." Professor Ahmad said looking at the young girl as if seeing her connection with the HOD. Hoor didn't say anything.

"You can take your seat." Professor Ahmad said pointing towards the front seat. Hoor quickly took her seat. The girl sitting beside her was cute with jet black hair and glasses.

"Hello, I am Ayesha." the girl introduced herself.

"Hoor." Hoor said with a smile.

Hoor could hear whispers. Some were saying, " check, what a beauty she is!" or, " such a pretty face." Some girls were also getting worried with her arrival as she seemed to be grabbing the attention of hotshot of the class, Zark Sheraazi.

Hoor avoided all this and continued taking her class. Ayesha had already taken an instant liking to the pretty girl, Hoor. Even her friend, Alina also became friends with Hoor.

Arhaan picked Hoor after her classes were finished. She looked tired and wanted Arhaan's attention.

Arhaan wanted to take her to a restaurant for lunch, but Hoor said that she would prefer going home.

After freshening up, Hoor was still looking at him with her big tired eyes. Arhaan placed food in her plate but she didn't pick up her spoon.

Arhaan understood what she wanted. He placed her in his lap, Hoor hiding her face in his neck.

"My Hoor is tired?" he asked kissing the top of her head.

Hoor just inhaled him moving closer, but didn't say anything.

"I missed you." she said seeking his affection. Arhaan smiled and placed kisses on her lips, her nose, her cheeks and her forehead. Hoor smiled and relaxed.

"Eat now." Arhaan said and picked her spoon. He fed her while eating himself with the same spoon.

When Arhaan also laid down with her, she asked, "Don't you need to go to office."

"No. I had taken off as it was your first day." he said.

Arhaan started caressing her back in a soothing motion. He knew that Hoor was tired from all the walking she did in university. Her body wasn't used to it.

Hoor sleepily mumbled, "I wish that you were there." She was okay, but she didn't like the attention she was getting from the majority of the class.

--------'
Jismo k bazar me chlny waly

Ye ijtanab kesa? Ye inkaar kiun ?

-------

Hr pl uski yad mein , mene khud ko sarf paya he

Ye meri deewangi ki inteha , meri akeedat ki manzil he
---------
Salaam friends! 😁😁😁did you enjoy the update?

I wanted to get some suggestions . I have been watching roadies seasons from some days now🤣🤣😅😅😅and i am thinking of writing a story on prince narula and yuvika on roadies set . A short story may be😭😭😭❤❤❤❤💕💕💕

Btw i am having a major crush on prince these days😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤his passionate being is a big motivation for many