30

After 4 years,

Hoor was smiling, giving instructions to the servants. Life had been good to them. It was Arhaan's birthday and Hoor was planning a surprise for him. Like every other year, Hoor didn't wish him as the clock hit 12 am. She didn't even mention his birthday. Arhaan was frowning again and again, seeing Hoor behave so casually. Otherwise, she made sure to make everything special for him. She won't even let him go to office but this time, she didn't even wish him.

"Ma'am, please sit down. Sir won't like you standing for so long in this condition." Mary said reminding her of Hoor's 4-month pregnant state. Her small baby bump wasn't visible in loose clothes.

"I am fine." Hoor said smiling.

When everything was arranged, Hoor went to get ready. She wore a long frock in red colour as Arhaan loved to see her in bright colors. She was smiling the whole time she was getting ready.

Her plum cheeks were more plum and redder, all thanks to healthy eating. Hoor asked all the servants to leave the main house. It was time for Arhaan to come home. She went to the terrace and started waiting for Arhaan.

Arhaan found it weird when he saw no one in the house. He went to his room and saw that Hoor wasn't there. But something was on the bed. He went closer and a smile came to his lips. There were two cards present there. Arhaan picked up the big one. "Happy Birthday Arhaan. Come to the terrace." These were the only words on the card.

Arhaan opened the 2nd card, on which "Happy Birthday Daddy. Mom is missing you." was written.

Arhaan jogged towards the terrace. He saw his girl sitting on a chair. Happiness and Confidence was radiating from her.

Arhaan remembered that how scared she was, when they got the news of her pregnancy. There were a lot of doubts in her mind.

"What... what if I turn like my mom? I don't want to hurt my baby due to any reason." she had said weeping.

Arhaan had smiled and said, "You can never be like your mom. You are my Hoor, my sweet, loving, adorable Hoor."

She stood up seeing him. When Arhaan went near her, she gave him red roses. "Happy Birthday." she said and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Hoor e Arhaan." he said and hugged her. He was overwhelmed. He looked at her from head to toe. Her cheeks were having a healthy blush. The extra plumpness of them always instigated him to bite them. The ratio of him biting her cheeks had increased heavily after her being pregnant. Arhaan couldn't seem to control himself.

"I have written something for you." Hoor said and a smile broke on Arhaan's face. He always loved it when Hoor wrote for him. In their time together, Arhaan had gotten to know that she was very good with words.

"I am at a point where you became me and I became you.
There's nothing without you in this world for me and everything with you.
My soul screams for you in the light of the world and in the darkness of my soul." Hoor said and he pulled her in his arms. He kissed her lips, her eyes, her nose, and then started nuzzling her neck.

Hoor was really sensitive these days. She started squirming and laughing, "Arhaan stop it."

Arhaan pulled back after a good minute. "I love you." he said and Hoor bloomed with happiness. Each word carried the sincerity.

"By the way, my Hoor is looking gorgeous today." Arhaan said looking at her from head to toe.

He went on his knees and kissed her tummy. "my baby." he mumbled.

Hoor smiled and caressed his head. Arhaan hugged her waist and closed his eyes.

"Get up. It's getting dark." Hoor said laughing when he didn't get up even after 5 minutes.

Arhaan gave her a sheepish smile. They headed towards their room after cutting the cake. Hoor had the dinner arranged for him with all the dishes of his choice.

But this day wasn't different in many ways. Arhaan still had Hoor in his lap eating from his spoon and he was enjoying every single second of it.

In all these years, they had grown closer and stronger together. Hoor still blushed on small things, but she didn't hide her feelings. She was more confident and self-believing. It's true that a partner can make or break the other's personality. In Hoor's case, Arhaan brought out the best of her. He gave her wings to fly and also the assured her that he won't let her fall at any point.

-------------

Mujhy acha lgta he ,waqt be waqt usy tng krna

Mujhy acha lgta he ,uski jheel ankho me apna wajood kho dena

Mujht acha lgta he , uska mujhy dekh k yun shrma jana

Mujhy acha lgta he ,uski hr aadat me apna aks dekhna

-------------

ASSAlam u alaikum friends! This story ends here .i am really greatful for all the love you gave to this story .

I know many dont want it to end, but i think its time , i dont want it to be dragged .

I have a question for you all😁😁

The next story should be a childhood romance like his everything .....or a transmigration  one .you can give me other ideas also❤❤❤