chapter 34

It was saturday night , Amal and aarish were at arhaan's place with their son (taimoor age 24).

They were all sitting in the lounge area  ,talking and having fun .mary entered and annouced that the dinner was served . Yes!she still worked for them . She was a lot more than a servant to them . Wajdaan and asmara were close to her.

Everyone got up and headed towards the dinning area.not caring about anyone ,arhaan again served hoor first before serving himself.

Wajdaan and asmara shooked their heads smiling ,they found their parent's love admirable.asmara wished that she would get a man like her father,so caring and loving.

" has dad always been this crazy about mom?like they got married and a switch turned on and dad didnt have an option but to love her"wajdaan said elaborating everything .

Amal chuckled remembering the past time " actually no !your father hadnt seen your mom's face on the first day of their wedding.though,all your other theories are true.he had gone crazy after a glance on her "she said laughing .
Hoor went red in embarrassment .
"Was it my fault?i didnt plan to care for her .but a glance ,and i was a goner "arhaan said and looked at hoor lovingly . He never borthered hiding how much he loved hoor . He had taught his son ,how a wife should be treated . How a man should take care of his wife , his loved one .

He had taught his daughter that what should she look for in a guy .how she deserves to be treated .

"Sometimes,i feel like it was a love marriage . No one just wants to tell us "taimoor said pouting.

"Oh rest assaured .it wasnt by any chance . Your uncle didnt even want to get married ,your aunt ,she had no expactations from this marriage "amal said .

" but it is a match made in heaven . " taimoor said and a smile appeared on everyone's face .

" its all past .now its time to talk about current affairs .when are you planning to get married ?" Asmara asked taimoor .

He was already engaged with his class fellow erum.everyone liked the girl,she belonged to an educated family.taimoor loved her ,so it was nt like they could think of another person.

Taimoor took a deep breath and then said " i am ready ,whats my fault if the girl isnt ready for it yet?" He said with an innocent face .

Everyone laughed seeing his face .randhawa mansion was filled with their laughters at that night like many other times .

------------
Salaam readers ! An update .i am planning to start a new story .for all readers who were asking for a college romance ,be ready!!!!😁😁😁❤❤❤