Chapter 5: Who Is That?

"Wake up, Aaron."

The sensual feminine voice sounds like an underwater echo that wakes Aaron up to a hazy blur.

"Good morning, Aaron."

"Sam... Samantha?"

"No, silly! But you can call me that if you want..."

Aaron raises his head from his pillow and sits up on his bed. He is rubbing his eyes as his dark room lets in a single streak of sunshine through the curtain.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?"

"You let us in... Last night, remember?"

Aaron does not see the woman very clearly, so he gets up and turns the lights on. He sees a black haired petite girl sitting in the chair next to his bed, and in his bed, there is a brown haired girl lying down.

"What do you mean 'Last Night'? What's going on here? What happened last night?"

"Well, I suppose I could tell you, but I think she might have a better idea."

The girl that is on the bed now gets up and begins to slowly walk towards Aaron.

"A reenactment, perhaps?"

Aaron steps away from her.

"Don't come any closer. I have no idea who you are, or why I would ever let you in here, but I do know I want you out!"

The girl that is standing in front of Aaron looks back at the girl in the chair and they laugh at him. The girl in the chair flicks ashes off her cigarrette.

"You're SMOKING? In my house?! Put that out... You know what, no, don't put it out actually, just get out. Smoke it but take it outside with you and just leave, seriously."

The two girls once again laugh. The girl with the cigarette rises from her chair and walks toward Aaron. Both girls now approach him. They begin to caress him, to touch him, and kiss him. He is resisting and pushing them away, removing their hands and faces from his person as he steps back.

"Come on, Aaron. Stop playing around..."

"I am not playing with you, if you don't get away from me this will get ugly!"

"Oh you hear that? He said its gonna get ugly."

"Oh I heard. And that's good. We like 'ugly' don't we?"

Aaron pushes the brown haired girl away forcefully and she lands seated on his bed, but she laughs as she lets herself fall backward and massages her hair with his bed sheets. Aaron, now growing impatient, grabs the black haired girl by the throat and lifts her up.

"Look! I am only gonna say this once! Nobody, but NOBODY is ever allowed in my bedroom besides me! I'd never let you or anyone else in here, no matter how drunk or drugged I was! So tell me what the hell is--"

"Not even Samantha?"

Aaron's eyes squint in confusion. He mouths the name 'Samantha' to himself in question. As he looks at the face of the girl he is holding, he sees Samantha's face! So pale, still with her red lipstick, but looking extremely sad with tears running down her face.

"You're killing me, Aaron..."

"Sam?! What the..."

Aaron's eyes open suddenly to see his room is empty, and that he is still in bed by himself under his blanket. There is a hint of daylight sneaking in through his window's blinds even though it isn't sunlight, as it is still raining from last night. His room is not as dark as he thought it to be a few seconds ago. He has a bit of a puzzled look on his face as his eyes look around and he's yet to move.