1

Welcome! Please enjoy this story, I will try to update often!

If you haven't read the warnings, please do! This story is mature and can be triggering! Read at your own risk - you have been warned!

Enjoy!❤️

__________

"Are you fucking serious?" Hoseok asks in confusion. He has always been the good guy in the group - never liked them beating up innocent people and hit on girls who obviously didn't want them to.

"I wanna fuck her? She's pretty" Jungkook is leaned back against the cement railing, so close to the edge it makes Hoseok want to hit him so he will fall off.

"Save some for me" Yoongi adds from the side, a cigarette between his pink lips. Jungkook giggles and Hoseok sends him a death glare.

Namjoon joins the group while giving Hoseok a clap on the back on the way, making the elder stumble a bit forward.

"She's in our group, it's going to be easy! We just have to make sure we're at her house. Two of her friends are going to be there too"

Hoseok sighs. They had a huge group project coming up, the three guys in front of him being in the same group - together with the recently shy transferred girl. And some other girls that obviously smirked by the sight of their group members.

To say the four guys are known for being solely fuckboys is an understatement. They are also the kings of making the life for innocent boys horrible, together with fucking everything that moves. Both boys and girls.

And new meat had just arrived, making it even harder for Hoseok to stan their fuckboy behavior. He had been thinking the word 'fuckboy' too much by now.

"Just don't rape her jesus..." Hoseok sighs out, pinching his nose bridge.

"Relax, she will agree" Jungkook stands up and walks towards the door leading inside the school. The bell rings at that exact moment, so the others quickly joined behind the youngest. Their 'leader'.

_____

Rose walks inside the class. Her long brown hair falls over her shoulders, framing her beautiful soft features. She smiles at her new friend that stands close to her table.

"Rose!" Jennie gives her a hug which the younger happily returns. They have English today, one of her favorite subjects. Both because she loves English but also because it's with the person who has welcomed her the most.

Jennie sits down in her usual spot, Rose taking the one beside her.

"Did you see your group? For the project?" the elder asks, and Rose nods shyly. She had only been here a few days, but it was impossible not to know who the 'bad boys' were by now. And it makes a shiver run down her spine.

"I really hope they won't cause any trouble... you have to be careful," Jennie says, a caring look in her eyes.

"Don't worry" Rose gives her an assuring smile even though she doesn't know how to deal with the thought of being in a group with the school's feared 'gang'. At least there is some other girls too.

But Jennie had explained how the two girls probably just wanted to sleep with the boys more than anything, but the numbers didn't match up. And it made her terrified. She doesn't want to sleep with someone without being in a relationship with them.

She sighs and pulls her English book up from her bag, placing it on the table before the lecture begins.

_____

"So, next class is Korean right? We have to decide how to make the assignment, meaning we need to convince Ronnie... Robie? Whatever her name is that we must stay at her house - we can't be in any of our apartments, it will scare her right away." Yoongi says tiredly.

Namjoon is currently holding some kid against a locker, checking his wallet for money.

"And if that doesn't work out?" he asks.

"We just go to one of the other girls" Jungkook interrupts, sitting on the bench while observing Namjoon's victim.

Suddenly the door opens and a sweaty Hoseok comes out. Some girl runs out of the toilet, continuing out of the locker room.

Jungkook smirks as Hoseok gives him an annoyed look.

"Wow she's pretty, was it good?"

"Have tried better" the elder answers. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't get the fuckboy gene away... His friends aren't a good influence either.

"So, what are you going to do?" Hoseok asks, pushing Namjoon's hand away from the shaking boy, who quickly stumbles on his legs and runs out.

"Aish..." Namjoon says but is happy he got the money he wanted. Hoseok always stopped them in their actions, making it impossible for others to understand how he was a part of their group.

"Jungkook's charms should do it" Yoongi teases, and Jungkook just smirks. Everyone would die to get Jungkook to notice them. And the people who were lucky enough to have sex with him had desperately tried to get a second round. But he only fucks bitches once.

"Come on, we need to get going" Hoseok states and everyone stands up to follow him. Jungkook is the first to step outside the door and bumps into someone. Probably a senior.

But the male he hit seems busy with something and he just keeps running down the hall.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and ignores it. He's too tired to act out.

They make their way to the Korean class, and as planned they are put together in their groups to prepare for the project.

Rose almost shakes as she approaches the table. She meets the eyes of one of the guys, Jungkook. Black hair falling over his forehead, a smirk on his lips. He's so handsome.

But Rose is still too scared to truly realize. She sits down next to one of the girls who smiles warmly at her. Jisoo she thinks her name is?

"Rose, right?" the girl asks, and Rose feels a bit more at ease. At least she's nice.

"Yes, J-Jisoo?" she stutters and the other gives her a nod.

They turn around to face the boys sitting leaned back in their chairs, observing their small conversation.

The girl on the other side of Rose seems too caught up in sliding her hand up and down the raven's bicep.

"So, ladies-" Jungkook begins, making the girl who introduced herself as Yong blush by the words.

Rose could see right through his gentleman act, but she ignored it.

"Where should we stay while working through this assignment? I can, unfortunately, tell that our homes are not available, so hopefully, yours are? Rose?" Jungkook puts some extra weight on her name, indicating what he wants.

Rose hesitates. They could stay at her place, but the whole vibe around Jungkook's voice and the clear show of what he wants makes Rose question if she should just say yes.

"U-uhm..." she starts.

"We will make sure to buy snacks and everything. Even pay for dinner if needed" Jungkook's voice is soft and his mouth shows in the shape of a smile. Was he... flirting with her?

"No, it's f-fine - we can pay for dinner." She states, indicating that it is fine to stay at her place.

"Great, I'm looking forward to it" the male's voice is ones again so soft that Rose feels her cheeks show a small tint of pink. Jungkook smirks and licks his lips. Gotcha.