3

"So, how are we going to do this?" Jisoo asks, referring to the project.

"You girls seem smart, I'm sure you'll figure it out" Jungkook states with no expression on his face.

Jisoo sighs.

"Had seen that one coming-" her sentence is cut by a loud bang from upstairs.

Everyone looks up in confusion except Rose. She knows what's coming.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" someone screams before steps are heard, running down the stairs at a quick pace.

Jungkook notice Jin sigh before the kitchen door is kicked open and a brown-haired male runs inside. A huge grin plastered on his face.

He rounds around the isle in the kitchen, stopping and looking at the door.

Another male comes in and Jungkook starts wondering how many brothers Rose has. The new male is not very tall, his hair completely orange and tight jeans around his muscular legs. Sexy.

"Give it to me," the second male says sternly. The boy on the other side of the isle laughs and waves the phone in his hand.

"Not yet," he says, looking back at the screen.

"Kim Taehyung I will fucking end you," the male says and starts running around the isle after the other who just can't seem to stop laughing.

"Come on Hyung, it's a nice picture" the brunette's voice shakes slightly from the running.

"Fucking-" and just as the second guy is about to reach the male Jungkook figures to be Kim Taehyung, two loud bangs are heard.

But this time in the room.

Jin had hit both boys in the back of their heads, two ladles in his hands.

The boys stumble forward.

"Aish hyung, that hurts" the orange-haired male whimpers. The other hums in agreement and lets a hand rub the back of his head.

"Be-have" the eldest says sternly before turning around again.

"He started" the orange-haired male whines.

"You could just have locked your phone" Taehyung adds.

"Just because it isn't locked doesn't mean you can pry inside"

"Jimin shut up and Taehyung, give the phone back or I won't let you have dinner" Jin warns, pointing one of the ladles at the two boys who sighs.

Taehyung pouts and reaches the phone forward which Jimin snatches away quickly.

Rose shakes her head at her brothers. Those two are very close in age, so they had always had a rivalry relationship. Even though they love each other a lot and spend the most time together, they always get into fights.

Mostly because of Taehyung. He is the youngest of the brothers and is annoyingly adventurous, curios and energic. So generally, just hard to control.

Jimin, on the other hand, is rather calm. He loves dancing and spends most of his time in his dance studio, sometimes teaching his siblings as well.

When the two brothers have given each other a final glare, their focus lands on the many people in the kitchen.

The people who seem utterly confused and weirded out by the scene. Just normal sibling rivalry?

"Oh, hello! I'm Jimin, I'm the second oldest" Jimin says brightly, waving and placing a hand on Rose's shoulder.

"And this is Taehyung, second youngest" Jimin also adds, pointing at the boy who is staring at Yoongi.

"What?" the said male asks, feeling uncomfortable under Taehyung's gaze. The younger's face suddenly lights up and he scrambles around the table.

Before anyone can react, Taehyung's hands are ruffling around Yoongi's mint-green locks.

"Wow, your hair is so cool! Where did you get it colored? Why did you choose this tint? Was it expensive-" another loud gong appears when Taehyung's head is once again hit with a ladle. Jin had made his way around the table in the ramble of questions.

"Stop touching his hair like that, it's very rude you brat" Jin pulls the whining younger around the table and slumps him down into one of the chairs.

Yoongi is just sitting completely paralyzed. What the fuck just happened?

The same thought runs through the other guys' minds. Jungkook frowns at the youngest brother. He's definitely weird.

But the raven can't stop himself from admiring the brunettes outstanding features. Sharp jawline, deep eyes, and flawless skin.

Is everyone in this household good looking? The orange-haired male has this sexy secretary vibe, but there's definitely some fluff hidden behind it. Jin is just handsome, not really anything else to add. Taehyung is just... pretty.

"And I don't want another word from any of you," Jin adds as he places a pan on the table, a lot of delicious meat comes into view.

The bad boys don't even ask for permission before they dig in, picking the bigger pieces. Jin just shakes his head at them before placing the rest of the food on the table.

The girls nib to some of the food while the boys swallow it down quickly.

"Pigs" Jin states as he watches the guys eat messily.

"Hyung you're mean," Taehyung says, half chewing a piece of meat.

"Don't speak while you're eating, you're just proving my point" the elder spits, pinching the younger's cheek until he yelps.

"You're like a mother" Namjoon can't stop his words from spilling out. He just finds that motherly behavior incredibly cute.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," the elder says confidently.

"How old are you?"

"24"

"tsk old," Jungkook says from the side.

"And what are you? 12?" Jin mocks back.

"Shut up I'm 18!"

"Sure babyface"

Jungkook is triggered but Namjoon pushes his leg violently to make him stop his rage. Turns out everyone is 18 except Jimin who's 19 and Jin. Taehyung is close to 19, a bit behind Yoongi and Namjoon who are also close. While Jungkook had only turned 18 recently.

So, he is indeed the baby in the room, only the girls are younger.

__________

A bit short?

Hope you have a good day/night!❤️