10

Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi are standing in front of three thugs. Hoseok is standing in the back, waiting for this to get over with.

"We want more" Yoongi says, biting the cigarette between his teeth.

"We can't make more" one of the men says, his body shaking slightly.

Jungkook steps forward and leans down to meet the man's height.

"We don't care, just make it happen" he warns.

The man nods rapidly before turning around and running away with the two others.

Namjoon spits after them.

"Fucking assholes can't get the deals done..." he comments as they walk back towards the youngest apartment.

It was party night and one of the deals had been messed up, so they didn't get anything sold tonight.

Damnit, no food before next week.

Jungkook sighs and walks inside.

"Can't we go to Rose's house? Jin is making dinner" Yoongi asks.

"Why haven't I thought about that?" Jungkook says and they quickly decide to go to the crazy family's house.

_____

"I thought the project was over?" Jin asks as he looks at the now four boys in disbelief.

"We will pay you later we just... we don't have money right now for dinner" Namjoon says, looking down in embarrassment.

"No don't worry about it, I always make too much anyway," he says.

"And since Rose is out on a trip, it shouldn't be a problem."

It was true, Rose, Jisoo and now Jennie had gone on a trip. A girl trip they called it. They felt like they earned it after finishing the project.

Hoseok introduces himself as they walk inside. He's lost in Jin's beauty for a second before earning understanding looks from the other guys.

"Hyung? Why are they here?" Jimin asks as he comes down the stairs, quickly followed by Taehyung who's lost in some Nintendo game. Hoseok now feels like there's blood running from his nose.

"They don't have money for food"

"But hyung-"

"It's fine, we have enough" Jin says and he wasn't wrong. They were crazy rich when they lived with their parents and now even more with Jin's job.

Jimin nods and walks into the kitchen. He quickly greets the four boys; Taehyung just walks in without saying hi.

_____

Jungkook is staring at Taehyung. The male is currently playing a videogame in his room and Jungkook came to tease him. But now, he's too caught up in the game as well to fulfill his mission.

Hoseok had already left, but the three guys all came up with excuses to stay. Yoongi was too tired, Namjoon's apartment was too far away and there were no buses driving at the time.

Jungkook just wanted to tease the elder.

He plumped down next to Taehyung who handed him a controller without even looking at him.

Jungkook takes the invitation and they start playing.

_____

Jin had allowed the boys to stay over that night. And probably future nights too but that was indirect. He felt sorry for the three boys for some reason.