21

Some mature content ahead 😏

Sorry for slow updates... <3

__________

"Tae, baby, don't be mad," Jungkook sighs as he walks inside the house, right on the heels of a very mad elder. Jungkook doesn't know why it's affecting Taehyung so much, the male has been rather calm about their relationship, never really being the one intending the affection. That's why it's confusing Jungkook so much.

But he doesn't know that Taehyung is getting bullied at school, so of course it's weird for him.

"I'm not mad," the elder huffs, having his arms crossed over his chest as he keeps his back towards the other. He doesn't know why he's acting like this, he just feels so... lonely?

Jungkook sighs gently, walking over to the other and wrapping his arms around him. Taehyung lets him, now feeling his eyes sting. He hates going to school. He hates being picked on and he definitely hates that Jungkook is too embarrassed by him to spend time with him at school.

"I'm sorry it's just... there's a lot of people who don't see me as... bisexual, so it's hard for me to come out with," Jungkook explains. It's true, he's really scared. But that doesn't mean he didn't have a crazy urge to touch the elder all day long.

That's why his right hand slowly starts making its way up under Taehyung's shirt, massaging the delicate skin.

"I love your tummy," he whispers while smiling. Taehyung gives him an elbow in the stomach, but Jungkook still holds tightly around him.

"Stop saying that, I'm not proud of it," Taehyung answers, a pink glow clear on his cheeks.

"You should be, I love it so much," Jungkook continues, giving Taehyung's stomach a squeeze that makes him yelp and jump away from the other's hold. He doesn't know why he's so cheesy and loving with Taehyung, he just can't help it.

"Shall we go play videogames? I will let you win if you forgive me," Jungkook says. He knows how childish Taehyung is, so that's always a good thing to use against him.

The elder crosses his arms like a real diva.

"Fine, but I would I won anyway," he scoffs. Jungkook chuckles.

"I'm sure you would."

Taehyung turns around annoyed, walking up the stairs. Jungkook's eyes shamelessly follow his every move, more specifically, his ass' every move. God, he looks so good... Jungkook wants to make him his.

__________

It's evening and Jin is walking around the kitchen, preparing food for the whole crowd of people that have chosen to join them tonight. But he's getting used to buying extra for Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Namjoon.

Speaking of Namjoon, the said male just walked in the front door, walking towards the kitchen. The other 'couples' are in their rooms, probably having some fun before they need to eat dinner.

Jin hears the kitchen door opens and close, but he doesn't look around. He has an idea who it might be. And he was right as he feels two strong arms wrap tightly around his middle and a chin resting on his shoulder.

He hates himself for loving the feeling.

"Hyung," Namjoon almost whispers.

"What is it?" Jin asks, smiling slightly at the clingy other. He would never have taken Namjoon as a soft boy before, but now he knows that he definitely is. The younger hugs him even tighter and this is when Jin feels something hard poke his ass.