2

Not proofread... Sorry hehe

Slight smut too by the way...

__________

"Ah" 

The girl bouncing on Jungkook's cock moans. The boy feels like gagging at the sight. It's only due to the alcohol he let this happen.

And she is pretty but horrible at fucking. Her voice is too shrill, and she tries to be sexy with running her hand over her breasts.

Jungkook wants to push her off and go fuck some random guy instead.

When he finally forces an orgasm, he doesn't waste a second leaving the girl alone, whimpering because she didn't finish.

Like he gives a shit.

He quickly knots his pants and leaves the room. A quick wash in the bathroom makes the afternoon a bit better. Hopefully, he won't have the worst hangover tomorrow.

The music is still playing loudly in the living room, a lot of people dancing around and kissing in the corners like any normal college party.

"Jungkook" a voice speaks from behind. The raven turns around and his eyes meet with Chanyeol.

"What's up?" he asks and places a hand on Chanyeol's hip.

"Do you have some goods?" he asks. Jungkook doesn't hesitate to grab the box in his back pocket, pulling it up and giving it to the other.

The elder's features light up in a smile before he grabs the box. He leans in and their lips meet in a rough kiss.

"Call me," the male says before turning around, leaving Jungkook alone again after handing over the money.

Nope.

It was annoying that the new girl hadn't shown up at the party. Jungkook had wished to fuck her as soon as possible.

"When are you going to stop?" it's Hoseok and Jungkook rolls his eyes dramatically.

"You're just going to hurt his feelings" he adds.

"I don't care Hobi, he's a good fuck and nothing more" the raven puts his hands in his pockets before walking through the crowd, Hoseok following.

They step outside and the cold air hits them. Jungkook pulls a cigarette out and places it between his lips.

"Got a lighter?"

Hoseok sighs and pulls one up, lightning it up. Jungkook leans forward and lets the white material disappear into the flame.

"You need to take a shower when you get home. You reek of sex" the elder states and makes his nose scrunch to outline his point.

Jungkook just rolls his eyes again. It was starting to become his favorite move.

"Whatever, wanted to leave this lame party anyway."

_____

Rose is in the supermarket. She is looking over all the different vegetables, not knowing what to pick.

Since the project week starts today, she hasn't been to school but went grocery shopping instead.

After a while, she picks a few things before walking to the counter. She quickly pays and leaves the store.

The weather is surprisingly nice, the sun shining brightly over her as she walks the down the sidewalk. She doesn't live far from the market, so she usually walks. Even though she has a car.