23

"Please Jimin, just tell me," Jin sighs. They are sitting in the kitchen, Jin reading the newspaper and Jimin pacing around the room without realizing it.

He has been in a bad mood all morning, luckily he's attending school late today.

"There's nothing to tell..."

"Yeah, your body language is telling me differently, don't lie to yourself Jimin," Jin lectures. He folds the newspaper and puts it down on the table before resting his chin on top of his hands. He looks at Jimin with expecting eyes.

The younger looks back at him for a second before sighing. He slumps down on the chair in front of the other, rubbing his eyes.

"I think I have feelings for Yoongi..." he whispers. Jin smiles slightly, leaning even more forward. He believes it's only Jimin and Yoongi that doubt their feelings for each other.

"And why is that?" he asks. Jimin shrugs, that's a deep question he wasn't prepared for.

"I don't know... first it was just physical you know? But now... I don't know, I just look at him differently? I'm just scared he's not the same as me," he answers.

Jin nods along. Love is never an easy thing, so of course, he understands why Jimin is troubled. But from what he has seen, there's no way Yoongi isn't starting to have feelings too.

"You know, it's only going to get worse from now on," Jin clarifies.

"I know but... I'm scared hyung," he says. Jimin isn't the type to talk about this often, so Jin is glad he's finally opening up just a little. The elder stands up and walks over so he's sitting next to Jimin, an arm through over his shoulder.

"Love is not something to be scared of? It's a nice thing that you are supposed to embrace and fulfill Jimin. The worst you can get is a no, and I'm sure you won't be able to stay away from each other anyway."

"A 'no' will hurt..."

"It will, but what if he feels the same?" Jin presses on. He's not that educated on love, but he will do anything in order to make Jimin feel better. The younger doesn't necessarily seem sad, he just seems frustrated.

"I guess you have a point... but I think I'll still wait for a little," he comments.

"Just don't wait too long, we don't want your feelings getting too deep in case he says no."

"Wow, that's reassuring..." Jimin deadpans.

Jin smiles and ruffles the other's hair before getting up. "Go get your lunch pack, you have to go to school soon right?"

Jimin rolls his eyes while sighing, but get's up and does as instructed. He's glad he got to talk with Jin a little, it lifted more weight off his shoulders than he expected.

_____

"Listen, that's something we will do when you are ready. I don't want you to be uncomfortable Tae, please just learn a little about it beforehand, okay?" Jungkook says to the excited younger as they walk towards the exit, students filling their lockers with books before heading home themselves.

"How do I get educated?" Taehyung asks. He sometimes hates the fact that he doesn't understand 'mature' stuff, considering how old he is. But he's too oblivious to realize why.

"Uhmmmm ask Jin. And if he says ask me, just tell him you need links to some certain webpages..." Jungkook mumbles while scratching his neck. He's normally not this awkward, but he never realized how hard is it to talk about sexual topics...

"Webpages?"

"Don't ask, just do it okay?" Jungkook says. Taehyung nods and smiles, glad that he will be able to learn something hopefully.

"Okay! By the way, do you want to come over and play video games? Jin doesn't play and Jimin doesn't have time for me..." Taehyung pouts. Jungkook wants to kiss it off him, but obviously he can't. Not here.

"Sorry, I can't today... I have already made plans with some other friends..." Jungkook sighs, "I can cancel if it is?"

Taehyung sighs. It feels like no one has time for him anymore... the sadness quickly turned into something of somewhat annoyance. Jungkook was all over him before, but lately, his 'other' friends seem to take up all his time. It has been some time since they were together, just the two of them.

"No, it's fine. I wanted to sleep anyway," Taehyung huffs offended. Jungkook lifts his eyebrow at the sudden mood change. He even gave the offer, why is Taehyung mad all of a sudden?

"Don't act like that, I can cancel if you want me to-"

"Don't. Have fun with your friends," Taehyung grumbles and walks faster towards the exit, hands holding tightly around bag's straps.

Jungkook looks after him, sighing slightly. He doesn't want to leave Taehyung in that state, but he needs to be at the back door soon to meet with some from his biology class. They have been hanging out a lot lately, so he doesn't want to turn them down right away.

With a shrug of his shoulders, the raven turns on his feet and turns towards the other end of the school.

_____

Taehyung is looking at the ground, kicking a rock once in a while. His mind has been going hardwire for the last couple of minutes on his walk home, leaving his even more annoying as time goes on.

He wanted to call Jin to pick him up, but on the other hand, he really wanted to be alone for a little.

Is Jungkook tired of him already?

Taehyung didn't really understand Jungkook's clinginess in the begging, but now he's starting to realize that this relationship - or whatever they would like to call it - isn't one-sided. He's starting to see Jungkook so differently, it almost scares him.

What scares him the most though is the fact that he will probably never be good enough for Jungkook. Taehyung has always been the 'weird' kid in class. Most people either mock him or simply ignores him.

Jungkook and Taehyung's siblings are basically the only ones who pay attention to him, so of course, it hurts when one of them suddenly starts getting disinterested in him.

He sulks as he walks down one of the familiar alleys that aren't far from their house. He's so caught up in kicking the gravel on the ground that he doesn't notice another man stepping into the alley.

But he soon realizes as a voice rings in his ears. A voice he hasn't heard in years. It's hoarse and groggy just as it was back then.

And it's a voice that makes Taehyung's entire body shake with so much anxiety he almost can't stand on his legs.

"Hello, Tae. It's been so long, my baby."