9

The sun is shining, and everything looks so pretty. Jimin feels comfortable as he and Yoongi walk alongside the lake.

At first, the younger had hesitated to take Yoongi's offer. But in the end, he didn't know what else to do and walked along.

Yoongi is smoking a cigarette and Jimin finally gets why they walk outside all the time. He is against smoking, but if people want to do it, he won't try to stop them.

Silence has filled the whole walk, none of them saying a word.

Jimin looks over the lake that sparkles back at him, small waves hitting the edge. It's really peaceful.

"You like nature?" Yoongi suddenly breaks the silence, his cigarette still between his lips and hands in his pockets.

Jimin just nods with a smile as a response. He had always loved sightseeing, especially nature. That part is clear in their family.

"Why?" the elder asks.

Jimin shrugs his shoulders slightly.

"Don't know, it's calming" he answers.

Yoongi nods understandingly. It feels like there's something he wants to ask or say but doesn't know how to do it.

And just as that thought hit the back of Jimin's mind, the elder speaks up.

"Where're your parents?" he almost whispers, not in a caring tone but still calm. Jimin takes a deep breath and looks at the ground.

People are always scared to ask about it and Jimin understands that. He doesn't like talking about it either.

"It was a... a car accident" he begins.

"A driver who had a bit too much to drink for sure..."

Yoongi nods understandingly, not expecting Jimin to continue. But he does.

"Our parents were going to a party. Something with some business partners."

"Jimin-"

The younger cuts him.

"Me, Taehyung and Rose were still young. Jin was having an argument with them. We don't even remember what it was about. They left with rage still in the air. And never came back."

Yoongi feels a pang in his chest again, but this time it's a painful one.

"That's why Jin hyung..." Jimin's voice cracks.

"What?"

"Never mind"

Yoongi doesn't push it further. It's clear to see Jimin is still affected hardly by this. But who wouldn't be?

The younger flinches as Yoongi let a hand brush down his back, a caring touch.

"I'm sorry for asking," he says.

"No, it's okay" Jimin gives him a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. Yoongi doesn't know why he is reacting to this. Normally he didn't give a shit about other people's lives, but for some reason, Jimin gave him comfort and it made him want to know more. Feel more.

"Let's go back," he says and grabs Jimin's wrist. The younger doesn't protest and just follows him back towards the house.

_____

Namjoon yawns and opens his eyes slowly. He had been napping a lot lately.

He stretches his body and sits up. It's 4 pm.

There's not the familiar videogame sound in the room, so he looks around after the other guys, but they are nowhere to be found.

The last place he checks is the kitchen, where Jin is sitting with a newspaper and a cup of coffee like always.

"Hey" Namjoon quietly says.

"Hi Namjoon" the elder greets back, giving him a quick glance.

Since Namjoon doesn't have anything better to do, he sits down in front of the blonde man. He looks at his beautiful features that make the elder way more handsome then average. Extremely captivating.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asks as he feels the younger's gaze.

"You're really handsome" Namjoon smacks a hand over his mouth and blushes. Did he just say that out loud?

"I know" Jin comments confidently, pushing his glasses slightly back. He only wears them when he's reading.

Somehow, the answer makes Namjoon calm down and remove the hand from his mouth.

"G-good" Namjoon mentally slaps himself at the lame answer. But a wave of warm hit him as a calm yet squeaky laughter sounds around him.

"You're a weird boy, do you know that?" Jin asks, a smile playing on his lips. Namjoon can't help but crack one of his own, showing his dimples.

Jin tilts his head a bit and looks at the younger. Cute.

He quickly pushes the thought to the back of his head.

"So hyung... why aren't you at work?" Namjoon dares to ask, knowing it probably has something to do with the elder's weird sleeping habits.

"I am working. I'm self-employed and the boss of my restaurant, I can work at home or there. Depends on the day." Jin answers like he had said it a million times.

"Right," Namjoon comments. That didn't get him an answer...

"Are you... sad?" Jin asks, seeing Namjoon's sulky face. The younger thought for a second. Not necessarily sad...

"Not really?" he basically asks himself.

"Did you know why, whenever I'm sad I read my blood donner ID?"

"Why?" Namjoon asks confused.

"Because it's always B positive"

The elder breaks into a fit of laughter. Namjoon is taken aback for a second by the lame joke but then laughs as well. He could get used to the warmth he feels from this.

In the middle of their laughing session, the front door opens, and the two youngest boys come inside.

They walk inside the kitchen to put the groceries in the fridge.

"Thanks guys," Jin says after calming down from laughing.

Taehyung walks over to the older and gives him a hug from behind.

"I can make dinner tonight hyung," he says, his arms resting over his brother's shoulders and his chin resting on top of his head.

"You would do that? Thank you, Taehyung," Jin closes his eyes and they rock back and forth slightly.

Jungkook and Namjoon give each other a look.

This family is weird.

But cute.