19

Sorry for the late update😥

__________

It's Monday, two days since the boys left Japan and went back home.

"Arghhhh I missed you guys so much!" Rose comes stumbling into the living room. Her three brothers are all sitting by the table, eating Jin's delicious breakfast.

Rose has been sleeping over at Jennie's house, so she just returned today.

"Babygirl! How are you?" Jin greets her with a smile and a hug. Rose buries her face in his shoulder, hugging tightly.

The others greet her as well before they all sit down, and Rose starts explaining why boys and school sucks.

It seems like she has been all over the place on the trip with her friends, luckily she never got hurt.

"I'm just glad you're okay, or else those boys won't see daylight again," Jin states, rather possessively. Rose chuckles and Jimin slides slightly away from his older brother.

"But enough about that, did you have a good time in Japan?" Rose asks. All the boys smile and happily start explaining about the trip. They know the whole thing about their uncle sucks, but it still doesn't change the fact that they actually did have a great time together.

"Did you have... the other kind of a good time?" Rose wriggles her eyebrows. Jin starts denying, how on earth could she have thoughts like that!? Jimin just smirks and gives her wink, knowing that he's definitely the one who had the best time (a.k.a. he forced Yoongi to be bottom). Taehyung is oblivious to what they are talking about. It's not that he doesn't know what sex or other intimate things are, he just didn't catch the hint.

"That's good to hear, I hope you'll get to spend more time with them!" Rose cheers. She knows her brothers are getting happier when they are with the others. Especially Jin, he has been sleeping six hours lately which is fucking amazing.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and of course it's the golden trio who enters. It's like they just own the house. They walk inside and join the others in the living room.

"Hey Rose," Namjoon greets. They have actually come to like the girl, in a friendly matter of course, so it isn't awkward at all.

Jungkook and Yoongi give her a quick greeting as well.

The youngest of the boys walk over the Taehyung and pulls him from his seat without warning. The others are slightly confused, but Taehyung doesn't seem to mind as he's placed back on Jungkook's lap. Taehyung is currently focusing on something on his phone, not noticing Jungkook burring his face into his back and take in the familiar smell.

"Kookie, have you seen this?" Taehyung starts showing some video on his phone. Jungkook just hums before placing his chin on the younger's shoulder, having missed his warmth even though they have only been away from each other a few days.

Namjoon sits next to Jin as he sees Yoongi and Jimin leaving for Jimin's room.

Rose leaves as well as she gets a phone call from Jennie, something about her boyfriend being stupid. Girl things.

Namjoon slowly lets his hand find its way to the elder's thigh, slowly squeezing it and caring for it.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jin smiles and leans in slightly, resting his shoulder against Namjoon's. The younger gives the side of his head a peck, a long one so he can feel Jin's soft skin on his lips.

"Felt right," he answers. Jin giggles a little.

"Guess I'll have to make some more for dinner then," Jin states, earning rapid nods from both Namjoon and Jungkook.

_____

Taehyung and Jungkook have gone up to Taehyung's room. They are lying on the bed, Taehyung placed nicely on top of Jungkook. Jungkook really likes this position, so he always drags Taehyung on top of him, but the elder doesn't seem to mind at all.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asks slowly. The brunette slowly lifts his head and places his phone on the bed, he looks into the other's brown eyes and waits for him to continue.

But it's not a question that's coming. Instead, Jungkook slowly leans in a connects their lips. Taehyung gasps slightly in surprise, but he quickly melts into the kiss and enjoys the other's firm grip around him.

"W-What?" Taehyung tries to speak up, but Jungkook keeps pecking his lips. Taehyung starts to giggle as Jungkook starts kissing his entire face.

There's no denying that Jungkook has fallen head over heels for the elder, so he can't help but want to touch and kiss him all the time. He still wonders though if Taehyung even likes him back.

Jungkook didn't imagine he would fall for someone like Taehyung, but here he is with his heart pulling and his hands slowly moving down the other's ass.

Taehyung yelps in surprise as he feels the hands groom his butt, but he's silenced by Jungkook's lips once again.

He hasn't been intimate with anyone but Jungkook, so he can't help but feel slightly scared as the bulge in Jungkook's pants starts to harden.

He's even more scared by his own body starting to respond to the touches.

"Taehyung, can I..?" Jungkook asks politely as his hand gently moves to the front of Taehyung's pants. The elder gulps slightly before nodding. He's scared, but he's still extremely curious about what Jungkook is going to do.

Taehyung quickly hides his face in the raven's neck as Jungkook slowly sneaks his hand inside his pants. Taehyung feels Jungkook massage his member through the boxer and he can't help but let out a choked moan.

He has touched himself before, but never more than a little experiencing. Jungkook skillful moves make his cheeks blush and he bites his lip to keep in the lewd sounds he's making. He smacks a hand over his mouth as Jungkook lets his hand tug his pants and boxers down a little, grabbing around his hard erection.

"K-Kook," Taehyung panics. Jungkook quickly stops stroking and turns his attention to the cry.

"Sorry Tae, did I go too fast? Are you uncomfortable?" Jungkook asks, kissing the elder's temple. Taehyung calm down by that and lets the raven continue.

Jungkook's hand starts stroking the arching dick again, a little faster this time. The brunette can't help but twist and turn, the pleasure starting to force his stomach into a tight knot.

He knows it's childish, but he has never released before. He has touched himself but he has always been too scared to go any further. For some reason, he isn't as scared when Jungkook's in control.

"It's okay, I got you," Jungkook whispers in his ears as if he has just read his thoughts.

"J-Jungkook, wait-" he cries out when he feels his hips arching for something he can't really describe. His stomach is tightening weirdly and he accidentally bucks his hips upwards. Jungkook doesn't stop as requested but starts moving faster.

He captures Taehyung's lips in a kiss, the elder shuts his eyes tightly as he moans into Jungkook's mouth. He comes over Jungkook's clothed stomach, his hands gripping the younger's shoulders for support.

Jungkook keeps stroking until he's certain Taehyung is done with his orgasm.

The elder falls exhausted against Jungkook's broad and firm chest.

"You did good babe," Jungkook whispers and keeps kissing the other's forehead and hair.

Taehyung doesn't have the energy to comment on it, he hasn't felt this relieved before. It's nice and calming.

He slowly closes his eyes and falls into a deep sleep.