15

WARNING:
Slight smut and forced actions.

And not proofread... Whoops 😂

_____

The group ate their meals quickly before heading back towards the hotel after sunbathing a little. They sit on the terrace playing card games until dinner. Today, it was actually Yoongi and Jimin who made dinner, wanting to give Jin a break.

"Taehyung, you clean up!" Jimin yells from the kitchen. A load groan is heard, but the younger gets it together and goes to help in the kitchen.

"I'll kill you if you hurt his feelings."

Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook are alone in the room.

The eldest is zipping his wine after asking the question. It was obviously directed towards Jungkook who just shrugs.

"There are no feelings. And you can't hurt me" the raven answers.

"Trust me kid, I don't care if you're a bodybuilder or some shit - I can whip your ass until you're crying for your mother"

"Won't expect anything less" Jungkook leans back a little. The others enter the room with the food, and they dig in right away.

_____

Yoongi and Jimin went to bed early, the other's doing the same after finishing the last game.

Jin walks inside the bedroom and searches for his pajamas when he feels a pair of arms around his waist.

"Namjoon, please..." he sighs, turning around to stare into the said male's eyes.

They are somewhat a bit... different.

Without warning, Namjoon smashes their lips together. Jin's eyes widen and his hands grab Namjoon's shoulders.

The elder sighs into the kiss and closes his eyes. He hasn't kissed anyone in years, so he hates himself for liking the sensation.

Namjoon slides his hands up and down Jin's side, biting the other's soft bottom lip lewdly.

"W-wait... Namjoon, don't make this complicated" Jin says after collecting his thoughts and pushing the younger away.

He turns around, back facing Namjoon.

"Please," he says again but Namjoon doesn't listen.

He throws his body forward grabbing around Jin's. The elder yelps as Namjoon immediately slides a hand under his shirt.

"Namjoon! Stop!"

"Shhhh... I'm sorry" Namjoon whispers in his ear. He can't hold back... not anymore. He had been so fond of Jin for so long, feeling things he never thought he would feel with another person. And definitely not another male.

But he's reaching his limit. He wants Jin so bad. He wants to destroy him yet fix him.

The younger grabs the hem of Jin's pants and pushes them down harshly.

"Namjoon!? Stop it now!" Jin yelps, trying to push the younger's arms away, but he's not strong enough.

"Shhhh, you don't want them to hear it right?"

The hand under Jin's shirt find its way to his nipple, teasing it slightly and making Jin whimper confused.

The other hand palms the elder's member through his boxers, making Jin slap his own hand over his mouth to keep shut.

He still tries to wiggle himself free from the other's strong hold, but when Namjoon's hand slides the boxers down and his shaft springs free proudly, he can't help but feel weak. Why is he so turned on?