5

Jungkook turns a bit. He feels... heavy? Something's definitely wrong, but he can't figure out what it is in his weary state.

His eyes are fighting to open up. And when he finally succeeds, he is met with the strong lights from the sun through the window.

But something is... blocking it? He blinks a few times before a shape forms in front of him. Like, really freaking close to his face.

His eyes widen and he pulls away from the face. Sliding up against the couch with his blanket covering his body.

"Good morning!" Jungkook recognizes it as Taehyung.

The boy smiles brightly and Jungkook frowns at the boxy smile.

"Hey," he says, going back to his normally expressionless face. The brunette doesn't seem to notice, he just reaches his hand over to the younger's head and tries to flatten out some of his hair that's sticking up in every way possible. He fails. It just keeps popping back up.

Jungkook's frown deepens. Is he a kid or what?

"There's breakfast!" Taehyung states, standing back up. Jungkook looks around and realizes the others are already awake and have left their beds.

With a groan, the raven gets up on his feet and tiredly waddles after the excited elder.

How can he have so much energy? It's like 9 in the morning.

The smell of bacon surrounds him when Taehyung opens the kitchen door. Namjoon and Yoongi are basically sleeping while eating, the girls are laughing about some joke Jungkook didn't catch.

Jin gives him a warm smile as he enters.

"Good morning. Here" the elder hands Jungkook a plate with bacon, eggs, and some sausage. The younger just nods a 'thank you' and brings the plate over to the table where he sits down.

Taehyung is sitting in front of him, eating quickly like he's in a hurry.

When he finishes his last bite, he turns around towards his older brother.

"Hyung, can I go now?" his words are a bit muffled due to his still full mouth. Jin sighs and dries the younger's mouth with a tissue.

"Okay, but be back by 3 pm or I will come after you" he warns, Taehyung just nods and jumps up from the chair to run outside.

Jungkook feels like his frown will never disappear as he hears the front door open and shut. That boy is so weird. Like, what?

"Where's he going?" Jungkook's curiosity takes over.

"Probably going to a friend's house or something? I don't know, he runs off all the time" Jin states, turning back to the kitchen.

Suddenly he inhales heavily.

"KIM JIMIN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR I WILL COME CHOKE YOU WITH YOUR BREAKFAST" he yells loudly, and the three bad boys flinch violently.

For some reason, the girls don't react at all.

"God" is the only word Yoongi is able to say, Namjoon is just leaned back in the chair with his hands in a defensive position, while Jungkook coughs cause some egg got stuck from the sudden events.

Not many minutes pass before a tired Jimin falls into one of the chairs.

"Aish hyung... you're so loud" he whines, earning a slap in the back of his head by Jin. The elder places the food in front of him.

"You could just get up earlier" he states and Jimin pouts.

Yoongi feels a pang in his chest.

"I'm getting out of here," Jungkook says and stands up abruptly.

"Wait. You're coming back right?" it's Rose who asks.

Jungkook thinks for a moment. He could totally ditch.

"Cause, we have decided we're all going to stay through the whole week," Jisoo says excitingly and the three boys jaws drop.

"Bu-"

"Come on, it's the only way we can see a hope of you making something on the project" Jisoo continues.

Yoongi tsks and Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, I'll just leave for now," Jungkook says while massaging his temples. He had been here for one day and one night, and migraine is already forming in his head.

_____

Jungkook walks along the lake. He didn't really plan out where he wanted to go, so he just went here to relax.

Some people walking past him gave him weird or scared glances as they rushed away. Maybe it was the leather jacket or the dark raven hair that scared them. Maybe it was his muscular chest and legs that flexed every time he moved?

He doesn't know, but he knows he fucking loves it.

He's superior in every way, and he has always been.

Compared to him, the familiar brunette that's for some reason is only a few meters away from him, is totally weak.

He has some nice features sure, but he's thin and rather small, looks like could break with a single push.

Jungkook sighs. Why did he have to run into him right now?

But the elder male doesn't seem to notice Jungkook's presence. He is squatted down, a big camera in his hands.

His tongue is slipped out slightly like he's concentrating. He's taking a photo of some unimportant bird that's sitting on a branch over the water.

A click sound is heard, and Taehyung pulls the camera away from his eye. He smiles as he studies the picture on the screen. Jungkook doesn't know if he should turn around and leave.

Nah, teasing is better.

He steps up and looks over Taehyung's shoulder. He quickly reaches his hand forward and lets his finger hit the 'delete' button. He smirks as the pictures disappear from the screen and a whine is heard.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" Taehyung turns and looks up. He frowns when he sees Jungkook's sly face.

"Sorry, my finger slipped" the raven giggles out, enjoying Taehyung's frustrated face. The boy on the ground lets his eyebrows sink together in an intimidating gaze.

Before Jungkook is able to react, water is splashed onto his face. Taehyung is close enough to give him another one.

"What the fuck-" he wipes his face harshly and looks down to see Taehyung missing. The boy is running away quickly in the direction of his house.

"Come back you little shit!" Jungkook yells after him, but Taehyung just increases his speed further.

The younger's rage is clearly visible as he wipes his face one last time before sprinting after the other male.

__________

Is it boring?

It will hopefully get more interesting 😂