29

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I didn't have time to look through it🙏
___________

Jin tiredly steps outside the bathroom that's connected to his bedroom.

Namjoon is finishing up and will also be done soon. They just showered and surprisingly enough, had sex again underneath the running water.

It was hot, but Jin's cheeks immidiatly tints with a deep red color. He can't believe he even let Namjoon fuck him so hard in the first place and definetly not twice.

It was amazing though, Jin feels like a teenager again. Now that this barrier is down, he isn't afraid of anything anymore. He can really give Namjoon his everything now.

The said make steps outside the bathroom with only a towel around his waist as Jin stands in his boxers.

The younger's abs are on full show, but Jin doesn't mind that in the slightest.

What he does mind though is the fact that his bedroom door is smacked open, without a warning-knock, and an oblivious Jimin steps inside.

"Jin! It was just the most amazing date ever, and I picked up Tae so you didn't-" the male stops his rample and stares first at Jin, then Namjoon.

"Jiminie, what's the matter?" Taehyung appears behind him and now sees his brother and Namjoon as well.

"HOLY SHIT YES! This, my little brother, is the amazing scene of a person who has gotten laid-" he doesn't get to say anymore before he sees a shoe fly in his direction.

Jin has grabbed a robe and put it around him before attacking Jimin, all while his face is flaming red.

"Don't say such things!"

"Why not, even Taehyung knows what sex is so I don't see a problem-"

"Just leave!" Jin throws another shoe which Jimin also dodges.

"Does Namjoon has a big dick-"

"Can I have sex this easily too?" Taehyung adds as Jimin is getting strangled.

Something downstairs seems to have been dropped and a loud bang accurs.

"That better not have been one of the plates!" Jin yells and pushes the two youngers outside.

"Sorry..." he hears in the faint distance from a shocked Jungkook.

Jin sighs before he smacks the door on the others faces and locks it.

"I'll be excited to hear more about it at dinner!" Jimin yells through.

Jin pinches his nose bridge, sighing. What did he do to end up in a family like this? He hears Namjoon chuckle before he's getting embraced and lifted from the ground.

"This is just one of the few reasons that I love being here," he says.

Jin shakes his head and turns to cup the other's cheeks. He pulls him in for a long and gentle kiss.

"Guess there's nothing to do about it."

_____

"It's not that easy Tae, I don't want to hurt you-" Jungkook tries helplessly.

"It doesn't matter, you won't hurt me Kookie... I know what I have been through, but I want you to overwrite that. I don't want to be scared of being close to you," Taehyung says seriously.

Jungkook sighs. He's glad Taehyung is being so mature about it, but the simmer of fear deep in his heart still scares him. What if he freaks Taehyung out and makes him scared of ever doing anything sexual again?