Chapter 2: The Clubs/MFS

(Y/n) and Mike walked around as other monsters were doing the same.

"Welcome to the debate team. We're happy to have you." One monster head announced.

"I disagree for the following reasons. True happiness is a theoretical construct.." The other interrupted.

"No wonder they're the only ones in their club.." (Y/n) thought.

"Hey there! Keep your eye on the sky at the astronomy club!" Another monster exclaimed.

"Absolutely not mainly cause that pun was terrible..." He thought to himself.

A pair of monsters tried to promote the Art Club by one dousing himself in paint and splattering it into a canvas while the other beat the bongo drums.

"No way am I getting my fur dirty over art.." He thought rolling his eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey! Come join the improv club. You'll wish you were a--Never--Always--Ah, dang it!" A monster said smacking their head as they tried to remember the line.

"Someone needs to get their act together..." He thought straightening his hoodie. 

"MU's Greek Council. We sponsor the annual Scare Games." A Goth Monster, Claire Wheeler, announced.

That caught Mikes attention. "The scare what now?" (Y/n) walked up to his friend to see what it was.

"The Scare Games! A super-intense Scaring competition!" The jock monster, Brock Pearson, shouted.

"They're crazy dangerous, so anything could happen." Claire replied rather blandly.

"A bunch of guys went too the hospital last year!" Brock yelled.

"You could totally die." Claire added but it didn't Faze the duo.

"And it's worth it. You get a chance to prove that you are the best!" Brock finished. 

"Cool." Mike whispered as he took a pamphlet. 

Mike got one of the keys but was confused when (Y/n) got a different one. "Wait why is your Key different?"

(Y/n) held up the black and white key. "Turns out my dad had his own fraternity home which is, apparently, now mine so..see ya bud! And good luck!" He said walking away and waving back to Mike.

Mike waved at him. "You too (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) twirled the keys around his hand as he started heading towards his fraternity home. And because his great sense of hearing he heard some gossiping.

"Is that really the son of THE Moth Man?"

"Mhm, I heard by the time he could speak he already met some of the most famous monsters in the business."

"He sure does look menacing even from a distance."

(Y/n) soon stopped in front of a large black and white home with large letters of MFS. "Mothmans Feral Scream huh...Or 'Moths' For short..man that's cliche." He said entering the area. He looked around noticing a huge room with couches a 205 Inch Tv?! "Wow they really decked this place out.." He entered his room and checked the closet soon finding his Fraternity Jacket.

" He entered his room and checked the closet soon finding his Fraternity Jacket

(Replace The SOS With MFS)

(Y/n) proceeded too put the jacket on. "Perfect fit. Nice coloring and very comfy." He said straightening it out.

He looked himself in the mirror...to see his own dad looking back at him in the same jacket. 

"I'll make you proud Dad."