Chapter 9: Initiation.

Don was showing the three newest members to where they were going to sleep upstairs.

"Here is your room, big fella. And it's right next door to these guys." Don replied.

"Thanks." (Y/n) nodded and went inside. "Oh...my...GOODNESS! I-I'm in heaven!" He states with tears in his eyes. "So black! Scary! IT'S PERFECT!" 

(Don't Judge Me I Just See It Being Perfect-Wait Tokoyami Has A Pentagram On His Wall-)

Meanwhile, Don showed Mike and Sully their room. "And here's what you've been waiting for, fellas. Your very own Oozma Kappa bedroom." Don said.

The room was plain with a desk, a mirror and a bunk bed. 

"Oh...Great! We're sharing a room?" Sully asked.

"We'll let you guys get settled. Anything you need, you just give a big holler-oonie!" Don remarked while leaving, as (Y/n) came towards them.

"Okay, thanks buddy." Sully thanked, then pulled (Y/n) inside, closed the door, and asked. "Are you kidding me?"

"Look, they don't need to be good. Me and (Y/n) will carry the whole team." Mike assured.

"Really? And who's going to carry you?" Sully asked harshly.

"Hey, if you want to go back to Can Design, you know where the door is." Mike snapped.

"Will you morons shut it! Either you stop bickering or I'm gonna ditch you both to win for yourselves! So either stop it or else you guys will never get back into the Scaring Program!" (Y/n) Shouted.

That's when the lights went out, so Sully tried to turn them back on to no success. "Great." Sully groaned.

They then started walking downstairs as (Y/n) called out. "Guys? Anyone home?"

Once they got to the bottom of the stairs, they heard the basement door open. So they cautiously went down.

"Um...hello? Fellas?" Mike called.

They saw lit candles on a stand and walked towards it. Then they saw Don in a black robe. (ONLY (Y/N) AND TOKOYAMI ARE ALLOWED TO WEAR THAT YOU RAP-)

"Do you pledge your souls to the Oozma Kappa brotherhood?" He asked.

"Ow!" Mike exclaimed as he was whacked in the butt (But he's just an eye and mouth so he doesnt have one-) by Terri and Terry with a wooden paddle, also wearing a black robe. (Tokoyami fanboys I tell ya)

"Do you swear to keep secret..." Terry started. (Or is it Terri...)

"All that you learn?" Terri finished. (Or is it Dio-)

"Oi!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he was also whacked in the butt with another paddle by Art, also donning a black robe. 

"No matter how horrifying?" Art asked.

"Hey!" Sully exclaimed as Squishy, donning a you know what, whacked him in the butt with yet ANOTHER wooden paddle.

"Will you take the sacred oath of the--" Squishy started, holding a book.

Then the lights came on, blinding them a little. (Dark Shadow: RABID HISSING)

That's when a monster that looked similar to Squishy looked at them. She had five eyes, a night gown, her blonde hair in rollers, and carrying a laundry basket. "Sweetie! Turn the lights on while you're down here! Your'e going to ruin your eyes!" She said.

"Mom! We're doing initiation!" Squishy complained.

"Oh, scary. Well, carry on. Just pretend I'm not here." Miss Squibbles remarked, turning off one of the lights and carried the laundry to the washing machine.

"This is my mom's house." Squishy exclaimed.

Mike and Sully looked at each other as (Y/n) face palmed. "Now I really wish I stayed at my place.."

Then as Squishy tried to keep the initiation going, TRIED, Miss Squibbles was doing the laundry very noisily. (I think we found Present Mic's washing machine)

"Do you promise to look out for your brothers...no matter what the peril?...Will you defend Oozma Kappa no matter how dangerous? No matter how insurmountable the odds may be? From evils both great and small? In the face of unending pain and..." He struggled as the washing machine continued being a freaking Present Mic, and soon gave up. "Oh, forget it! Your in!" 

"Look, we know we're no one's first choice for a fraternity, so it means a lot to have you here with us." Don remarked.

"Can't wait to start scaring with you, brothers." Squishy said.

They went to hand them hats, which Mike accepted. And he gave Sully a look, telling him to accept it. He sighed, snatched the hat, and put it on his head. The others cheered and Terry smacked Sully on the butt with the wooden paddle again, making Sully take it and break it. (Kit-Kat-)

"Time for celebration!" Squishy cheered.

"Yeah!" Terri added. 

"Grab the couch cousins, gentlemen, because we're building a fort!" Squishy shouted then asked as the monsters went upstairs. "Mom, can we stay up late tonight!"

Mike And Sully gave them dumbfounded looks as (Y/n) slammed his head against the wall. 

This wasn't going to be easy, and they all knew it. 

(Tokoyami's Mum Either Cheated On His Dad With A Crow Or Something Weird Happened-)