Chapter 13: Don't Get Caught. (With Drugs-)

It was the second event of The Scare Games. The ROR's and PNK's had already gotten their flags in the library. The Oozmas were tiptoeing (Despite not having toes-) as quietly as they could to get theirs. Basically, each member except (Y/n) and Sully were mimicking Mike.

"Why don't you just, ya know, fly over there (Y/n)?" Sully whispers.

"Wow, gee Sully, wonder why I didn't fly and make a lot of noise." (Y/n) grumbled. (Sarcasm-100)

"We are at the halfway point of the second event, and things are getting interesting." Claire said quietly.

The HSS got their flag at that moment. 

"Got it." One of the unimportant character members whispered and the team pulled her up.

"Only two teams left. Who will make it out with their flag, and who will be eliminated?" Claire said.

"In a real Scare, you do not want to get caught by the kid's parents. (Cause they be cracking that belt round the monster's-) And in this event, you do not want to get caught by, the librarian." Brock stated quietly, and somehow excitedly.

A gray monster in a black dress (Grandma?) shushed the whole room.

"Quiet." She warned and went back to reading her book.

"What's so scary about a little old librarian?" Terri asked. (Boi you stupid.)

A student got off from his seat and was about to leave, only for the floorboard to creak. The librarian closed her book and slowly rose up to 50 feet with large tentacles. (**Vietnam Flashbacks**) One of them which grabbed the student.

"I said, 'Quiet'." She growled.

She threw him out the sky light , where he landed in a river as she went back to the shelves searching for more books. Terri hugged Terry (Wouldn't it be himself.), his question now answered.

The Oozmas kept going, Mike testing each floorboard to make sure it wasn't squeaky.

"Faster." Sully whispered.

"Slow and steady." Mike instructed as they passed it down the line stopping at Sully.

Sully was about to lose his mind as (Y/n) let out a sigh of irritation, he knew if he did anything other than what Mike said it would end in another stupid time wasting bloody argument. (Sorry let my Brit out there for a second-)

Sully saw the other team about to make it to their flag, so he got out of line and quickly and 'quietly' approached the ladder to their flag.

"Sullivan!" Mike whisper shouted and the others did as well.

He shushed them, the mimicked, then groaned, and they mimicked him again. (Every Sibling Ever-)

Sully approached the ladder, but he stepped on a floor board that let out a rather loud and obnoxious creak (Obnoxious, But Consistent.) He froze as the librarian looked around, though without her glasses she saw no cause to the sound.

So she just ignored it and went back to what she was doing. Once she did, Sully climbed the ladder and stretched out to the flag, but the ladder started coming loose. He still tried to get it, but Sully still tried to get it, but the ladder gave way and fell with Sully underneath, signaling the librarian. 

"No!" Mike whispered.

"Hey ugly!" A voice yelled.

The Librarian, Sully and Mike all turned to (Y/n).

"Come and get some ya old hag!" He taunted.

The librarian growled and approached him. She constantly tried to grab him, but (Y/n) was too flexible. He flipped and and ducked under some tentacles until one hit him in the chest, launching him into the shelf.

"There goes a rib..." He mumbled. (References~)

Before the librarian could grab him, suction-cup sounds rang out. She looked to see Don moving on the ground using his tentacles to make the noise. She growled and approached him allowing (Y/n) to get away.

Before the Librarian could get Don, Terri and Terry got her attention.

"Five, six, seven eight!" They yelled and starting dancing, then called over. "Look over here!"

She came toward them until Art started kicking stuff off the tables and throwing papers in the air, while laughing like the mental patient we all know he is.

"Is the legal?" A monster asked. (Well your mum wasn't legal but I still did her (⌐■_■))

"You better believe it, mop top!" (Racist?-) "The only rule is don't get caught." Brock answered.

Art dodged her tentacles by rolling around, STILL LAUGHING, while Sully and (Y/n) saw the EEK's trying to get their flag.

"Hey! Over here! Come and get me! No come and get me! Whoo-hoo!" The 'OK' members kept yelling.

In the process of trying to get Oozma Kappa, the librarian knocked the EEK's off the balcony, but kept chasing the Oozmas.

"Guys, what are you doing?!" Mike asked/shouted.

"They said don't let her catch you." Terry pointed out.

"But they didn't say how!" Terri added.

They and Don grabbed Mike and dragged him along as he screamed. Sully and (Y/n) quickly ran behind the others in a panic. They kept going until they jumped outside, landing in their backs.

"AND, my spine..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"We did it!" Art exclaimed.

"No, we didn't, we forgot the flag!" Mike stated.

"Mike?" Squishy called, scaring Mike again.

He turned to see that Squishy was holding the flag. (DESPITE HAVING NO DAMN FINGERS!!!)

"How?" Mike asked in amazement. 

"Misdirection." Terri answered. 

Soon after, the EEK's were thrown out the library and into the water.

"The EEK's have been eliminated and Oozma Kappa live to scare another day!" Brock announced as Claire took off the purple board as Hardscrabble just watched to Oozma's.

"We're OK! We're OK! We're OK!" They chanted. (When Realization Struck: ಠ_ಠ)

Mike smiled, knowing they were one step closer to getting back in the Scaring Program.