Christmas Special! (I'm Back Baby!)

"Has anyone else noticed (Y/n)'s been acting a bit..strange lately?" Sully questioned.

The OK's were all sat in the cafeteria, at their reserved table, all except for (Y/n), which roused suspicion amongst them.

"Maybe he's suffering a puberty thing." Don remarked, causing them all to just stare at him.

"You have any idea what's going on Mike?" Squishy asked.

Mike almost choked on his drink, as he coughed. "Well uh...It's sort of private...?"

"Maybe he's seeing a therapist, like I am." Art guessed.

"You suck at misdirection." Terry remarked, as Terri nodded in agreement.

"Hey look, there he is!" Squishy said, as he pointed out the window, to see (Y/n) on the phone.

They all gathered up to the window, peering out at the Moth Teen.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see you too!" (Y/n) stated. "Yes I got the present, I'm not that careless."

"Hold up, (Y/n) is actually talking to someone..?" Sully questioned, confused.

"Like I said, It's personal." Mike grumbled, with a hint of jealousy.

"Maybe we can ask him back at the fraternity house!" Don suggested.

They all gave a silent nod in agreement, as they wen't back to their food.

Meanwhile, with (Y/n).

"Yeah Mike is doing well, actually got friends, for once." He chuckled.

"Well I can't wait to meet them!"  The voice remarked, with excitement.

"Well, I gotta go, see ya soon!" 

"Bye sweetie!"

"Bye!" And he hung up, with a sigh of contempt. "Man I am so glad I have her in my life."

He put his phone in his pocket, as he headed off back to the fraternity.

-Time Skip Brought To You By Chibi (Y/n) Sneaking Around-

He'd walk into the house, closing and locking the door behind him, as he turned into the living room, to see the crew standing there.

"Oh uh...hey guys." He said, with a slight hint of confusion.

"Take a seat (Y/n)..." Don ordered, as he awkwardly sat down.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, slightly irritated.

"Who we're you talking too on the phone?" Squishy asked, getting right to the point.

"Privacy, ever heard of it..?" He stated, irritated.

"Was it a girl?" Terri asked.

"A guy?" Terry added. 

"Guys I advise you stop-" Mike started, only to get cut off.

"Who the hell is it?" Sully asked, fed up.

"Well she's-" (Y/n) started, only to get cut off by a knock at the door. "Finally here!"

(Y/n) would leave the room, answering the door, as they heard him talk to someone.

"I decided to come a bit early, just to see my amazing moth sooner!" A female voice explained.

"We'll I'm glad, means more time to spend with you." (Y/n) remarked.

"What am I hearing..?" Art questioned.

"A couple." Mike answered, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

(Y/n) would walk back in, with a certain someone clung to his arm.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Lucky." (Y/n) introduced.

The named Lucky, would have green trousers, a brown jacket, and a white shirt. But her most noticeable features, would be her silky white hair, metal like skin, and bright glowing eyes.

"She's a literal lamp monster..." The guys would think, not saying it out loud in case it would trigger (Y/n).

"Hey Lucky!" Mike would announce, as he was scooped up in a hug.

"Look how big you've gotten Mike!" She'd plop him down, patting his head.

"Lovely to meet you!" Don remarked.

"Same here!" Terri and Terry added.

"How come (Y/n) managed to get a girlfriend and I haven't..?" Sully questioned, confused.

"Anyways, I say it's about time we crack open the hot coco and presents, don't ya think?" He'd ask Lucky.

"Absolutely!" She'd announce, voice full of joy and kindness.

After a few presents and hot coco trips later, (Y/n) took Lucky out onto the porch, as they sat down next to each other.

"So...who first?" He asked, referring to the presents they were holding.

"Hm...you." She requested, with a warm smile.

He'd hand her a small box, as she untied the ribbon, and opened it, revealing a necklace with a moon and sun. "Aw, (Y/n), you got the one I wanted all those years ago!"

"As if I could ever forget, It's also how I met you." He teased, as she handed him a large, yet oddly light weight present.

"Huh?" He'd tear off the wrapping paper, revealing a box, and as he opened it, it revealed a white scarf, which he promptly wrapped around his neck. "Feels nice to have one again."

He'd wrap an arm around Lucky, pulling her close, as they stared up at the beautiful night sky, watching the snow fall, forming a blanket of white across the silent, peaceful world..

(Yep, I'm back baby! I feel much better after that needed break, and I promise I'll finish this book before you can say Lamp! Okay maybe not that fast...but I'm glad you guys enjoy my book! I wouldn't be here without you lot! So Merry Christmas!)