Chapter 5: The Rest Of The Semester

The next day, Prof.Knight had the class stand and show what they were made of.

"Ready position. Common crouch. I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth. Basic snarl. Show me some slobber. Drool is a tool, kids. Use It." Prof.Knight soon got up to (Y/n) an Sully with very good snarls. "Now here are some monsters that look like Scarers." He commented then continued. "You want a hope of passing this class, you better eat, breathe, and sleep Scaring."

Mike looked at Sully, who clicked his tongue and did finger guns at him making him role his eye as (Y/n) let out a scoff.

As the semester continued, Sully was too focused on partying with the RORs while Mike and (Y/n) were focused on studying. Also, Mike and Sully were competing against each other the whole semester, whether it was testing or just running on a treadmill. (Y/n) was honestly getting pretty mad about it since he was always caught in the middle. 

Another class where they had to demonstrate different scare tactics, Prof.Knight tested Mike. (It took a while to find these pictures ._.)

"Ogre slump." Prof.Knight instructed.

Knight instructed

"Zombie snarl." He continued.

"Dominant silver back gorilla

"Dominant silver back gorilla." He finished.

"That is some remarkable improvement, Micheal

"That is some remarkable improvement, Micheal." Prof.Knight complemented.

Then he approached (Y/n) and told him the poses to do.