Chapter 6: A Chance Of Redemption.

The next semester started as a drag for Mike and Sully. They had to change all their classes and one of them, sadly, was Scream Can design. Aka boredom for an hour.

"Welcome back. I hope everyone had a pleasant break. Some say that a career as a scream can-designer is boring, unchallenging, a waste of a monsters potential." The teacher inhaled ready to speak in his void of emotion tone, like seriously are they sure he's fine. "Open your textbooks to Chapter Three. We will now plunge into the deep history of scream-can design." 

The whole time Sully was glaring holes into Mike, as he crushed his can in his hand. Mike, after the hour of depression, went back to his dorm. He felt as if his dream of becoming a Scarer was over. In frustration, he threw his Scream Can Design textbook at his calendar, making it fall. (Dude Get Better Nails..) Then he saw the Scare Games flyer he got at the beginning of the first semester. He grabbed it excitedly sprinted out, running pass Sully on the way as he, coincidentally, bumped into (Y/n) quickly dragging him along. 

"Out of my way! Coming through! Oh, sorry! Ha-ha!" Mike exclaimed as he ran pass the students. 

Once they had privacy, (Y/n) turned to look at him like he had a second head....would that be normal actually for monsters? "Mike, why did you run like a mad man and yank me away like I was the last chocolate bar at the mon-store." (Creative I know...hehe...eeee....) 

Mike showed him the flyer and answered. "Because I have a way for me to get back into the Scaring Program."

(Y/n) looked at him and smiled. "Mike, You're a genius." 

"I know. Now come on. The kickoff will close any minute now." He urged.

They quickly left for it, but they didn't know that Sully was right behind them.

(Also Since It Would Be Unfair For You To Join Oozma Kappa Cause The Teams Would Be Odd Numbered So I Have A Plan In My Devious Mind Hehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)