Chapter 15: The Party

The Oozmas made it to the ROR's that night for the party, but they were nervous except for Mike, Sully And (Y/n), Our main character already hating the fact they were here. (Introverts like me will understand...)

"Do young people still dance? Because my moves are a little rusty." Don asked.

"Oh, we forgot to bring a hostess gift." Terry added.

"We can't go in there without some scented candles." Terri insisted.

"Yeah, why not just bring a full on marching band with their name plastered on the side." (Y/n) grumbled. 

"That's not a bad idea!" Terri agreed.

(Y/n): 

"You're fucking kidding me, right

"You're fucking kidding me, right."

"Calm down, we earned this." Mike stated.

"Kind of wish we never earned this party..." (Y/n) grumbled. (I hate parties.....so much, hence why I'm using (Y/n) to express my distaste and hate.)

"What if there's a lull in the conversation? I never know what to--You know..." Squishy trailed off, not knowing the next word.

"Say?/Do so your dreams and social life don't get crushed." Mike and (Y/n) guessed.

"How are you so good at this?" Squishy asked.

"I'd rather take on the 50-Foot hag rather than going here." (Y/n) replied.

"Take a deep breath." Mike instructed and as they did so, he threw open the doors. "And in you go!" (And if you pass out from holding your breath well just hope no whores are around.)

Once they entered, the music stopped as the monsters looked at them. Mike elbowed Squishy to say something. (When you and your introvert friends go to a party.)

"Hello." He said.

"It's Oozma Kappa!" A monster shouted.

"The guys are crazy!" The president Of Omega Howl stated.

"What you did today was insane! That was awesome!" Another monster exclaimed.

The music came back on and the monsters greeted them, Mike smirked at Sully to prove his point.

"Oozma Kappa, tonight we party like Scarers!!!" Mike shouted and the other members cheered.

The party got bigger as everyone started dancing like crazy. The Oozmas were enjoying themselves as well. 

"I've never stayed up this late in my life!" Squishy stated to the PNK's as they danced around him and giggled. (NO THE WHORES HAVE CORNERED SQUISHY-)

Sully just leaned against the wall, watching the others dance. Squishy noticed him and pretended to throw a lasso around Sully and reel him in. Sully just shook his head but Squishy nodded, only for Sully to chuckle and play along. 

"You know where (Y/n) is by the way?" Sully asked.

"There!" Squishy shouted pointing at the monsters who made a circle around (Y/n).

(Y/n): 

(Yes we are being a human bey blade

(Yes we are being a human bey blade....well monster bey blade-) 

"GO! GO! GO! GO!" The monsters cheered as (Y/n) effortlessly transitioned himself into a back flip and landed perfectly, making the monsters go wild.

Meanwhile, Mike went further in the back to see the pictures of all the monsters who had lived in the fraternity house and the trophy of the Scare Games won by the ROR's. He looked at his reflection, looking more monstrous, and tested a roar that made him look scarier. This brought him more hope into being a Scarer. Then he went back to the party where Johnny went up on stage.

"Hey, quiet! Quiet! Quiet down, you can-wranglers." Johnny quietened them down as he made his announcement. "All right. On behalf of the ROR's we'd like to congratulate all the teams that have made it this far. All, right, let's here it for the (Whores-) PNK's!" 

The Whore-PNK's growled as their eyes glowed red.

"I love that trick! Never gets old." Johnny commented as he continued. "HSS!"

One of the members, ironically, let out a hiss as she flickered her tongue. 

"Very creepy." Johnny remarked. "Then we have one of the scariest monsters, MFS!!"

Everyone let out a loud cheer as (Y/n) chuckled.

"Very nice." Johnny added. "And finally, the surprise team of the Scare Games, Oozma Kappa! Come on over, guys."

The monsters cheered as the Oozmas walked to the centre of the room. 

"Now, I got to admit, fellas, I thought you were a bunch of nobodies. But, boy, was I wrong. Let's hear it for Oozma Kappa!" Johnny announced.

"Oozma Kappa!" The crowd cheered.

Then different colours of paint were doused onto 'OK' from above. Sully had purple, Terri and Terry had orange, Don had Green, Squishy had yellow, Art had blue, and Mike had pink.

"What?/What!!" Mike and (Y/n) questioned.

"The most adorable monsters on campus." Johnny finished. 

Then glitter and flowers were thrown on them. As all the monsters just laughed at them.

"Release the stuffed animals." Johnny ordered.

Randall revealed himself as he let go of the rope, making stuffed animals rain down.

"Faced!" Chet said and took their picture. (Somehow using crab claws...)