first meeting

a/n: so this was when she met the other members for the first time.

________

JUNGKOOK & ROSÉ'S MEETING

━━━━

Her eyes widened at building in front of her.

Omg. This is it, Roseanne. You would be able to fulfill your dreams. Don't waste anything. She thought, taking deep breaths.

"Oh, wait. I have to call mom and dad." she said, taking out her phone.

"Yes, mom. I'm in front of BigHit now. And yes, I'll eat what you packed for me." she says, chuckling.

She ended the call and walked in the building,

"I am the new trainee." she answered.

"You may wait there. Unless, you want to walk around?" Chaeyoung nodded, she walked away, looking around the building.

"This must be the studio, where we'll record songs." she mumbled to herself, she gave a smile looking at the studio infront of her.

She was imagining things. Her singing at that studio was a dream come true.

Chaeyoung gulped when she felt herself hungry again. Taking out the samdwich her mom prepared for her, she took a bite and started walking around once again.

Her peaceful eating was interrupted when someone bumped into her.

She gasped,

"Watch where you're going---"

A boy.

He looked the same age as hers, she gasped once again realizing something.

The boy in front of him felt something under his shoe, feeling uneasy, he looked what was it.

"Y--you . . . you wasted my food!" she had yelled.

Under his shoe, was the once delicious sandwich Chaeyoung was eating a few minutes ago.

"You weren't looking at your way, miss." he said, arms crossed and she gave a forced laugh.

"Ugh, my sandwich!" she whined.

"Woah, woah, relax it's just a sandwich. " he said but she only gave a glare.

"And why are you blaming me?! You are the one who isn't looking at your way!" he yelled, only making the situation worst.

"I'm not going to clean that." she says and he laughed.

"Well, not me---"

"Move." one of the cleaners said, finally cleaning the poor sandwich at the floor.

"Thank you." she bowed and was about to walk away.

"Don't tell me you're a trainee here?" He asked,

"Well, I am, idiot. " she says, finally walking away.

"Oh, She didn't." he mumbled.