concert moments [1]

1

1. WHEN ROSIE CRIED AMIDST OF HER SOLO SONG.

Her solo song back at 2015, 'Undefined', was all about how she finds herself. Being a trainee since she was a middle schooler is hard for her. Especially how far her family is. At a concert at her hometown back at 2016, Rosé sang one of the track songs of the album, namely, 'Finding Home' which is all about people coming to their homes so she comes home. Amidst of the song, she stopped because of the tears finally falling. She paused for a moment, watching the crowd and she just let the tears fall. She continues to sing and wipes her tears. After her solo song, her fellow members comforted her, letting her cry.

2. WHEN HER AND JIMIN GOT A LITTLE CLINGY TO EACH OTHER.

Jimin likes hugs. Rosé likes hugs. Yup. They are clingy for each other. At a concert in Korea, these two were absolutely really soft for each other. Especially, Rosé was the first one to make a move on Jimin by pinching his cheeks, he soon jokingly gave a glare and she chuckled, hugging him. Jimin was shocked when he was hugged by Rosé, she's not the type to make the first move to Jimin. The boy hugged her back which made the fans squeal and yell out loud.

3. WHEN ROSIE WAS TOO FOCUSED ON JIN'S SOLO SONG.

Some fans absolutely think that Rosé is in love with Jin. She always shows it, saying how handsome Jin is, staring at his handsomeness and other moments. But fans continued to ship this underrated pair after seeing a video of Rosie watching and focusing on Jin's solo.

It was posted by Hoseok in Twitter which made Hoseok post another video of Rosie whining and yelling why he posted the video.

“I didn't had makeup that time!” she yelled.

Who wouldn't be in love with Jin?

His vocals are onfleek.

4. WHEN PASTA PRANKED KOOKIE.

Tom and Jerry. Ogie and the Cockcroaches. Call it whatever you want, These two's bickering never stops. That time Rosie got pranked at the first day of their concert at Thailand which made Rosie prank Jungkook at the second day of their concert. She took a big bottle full of cold water and poured it to Jungkook amidst of his focused singing.

Jungkook gave a laugh at Rosé who looks like enjoying her prank. Jungkook started to run to catch her making her to run away. But the girl slipped on stage which made Jungkook worry but Pasta kept laughing.

Bickering but these two love each other.

5. WHEN ROSIE TOOK A FAN'S PHONE AND FILMED HER AND TAEHYUNG.

After this cute interaction with a fan, fans absolute went jealous. This lucky fan was screaming so hard which caught Rosé's attention. She quickly walked to the fan which made him yell louder.

She took his phone and ran to Taehyung who is the nearest to her and the two made silly, weird faces at the camera.

Rosé gave the phone back and fans are wondering if that lucky fanboy is still alive.

6. WHEN ROSIE NOTICED ONE OF HER MEMES WITH HOSEOK.

The female vocalist was so focused on singing but she stopped and laughed when she noticed one meme of hers with Hoseok.

She walked closer at the end of the stage and asked one of the bodyguards to get the picture and she was bursting to laughter as soon as she got it.

Rosé showed it to Hoseok, making him chuckle. The fan filmed Rosè and Hoseok's reaction and fans absolutely trended the reaction.

7. WHEN SHE MADE NAMJOON SMILE.

When they were performing an encore song, Rosé saw Namjoon waving and interacting with the fans.

She walked to him and wrapped her arm around his shoulder which made him shy for a bit.

And just on time when Rosé part started to play and she serenade the song to Namjoon which made him smile wide, his dimples popping out.

The fans made sure to capture this cute Namrosé moment.

8. WHEN YOONGI LET ROSIE RAP HIS PART.

That time when RapLine were rapping Ddaeng, the vocal line decided to join the three and Yoongi let Rosie rap his part.

The girl were making cute, small jumps as she raps and the other seven were smiling at her cuteness.

She couldn't do the rap perfectly but the fans focused on her cuteness and the boys' reactions.

Thanks to Chaeng, the boys' smiled.

______

Any suggestions for CONCERT MOMENTS?

COMMENT