vlive with namjin [feat. jungkook]

“IS IT ON?”

“IS IT ON?”

Chaeyoung asked as she tucks a strand of hair to her ear,

“Hello, everyone!” She yelled, waving at the camera.

rosie be slaying with her simple hair

hi rose!

we miss you, chaeyoung-ah

“Hi, I miss you too. Haven't been posting because of schedule.” she said, pouting at the process. She slightly jumps as she heard noises outside of her room.

“Oh, right! Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa are planning to eat!” she says, standing up and running to the living room as the camera couldn't kept stable because of Chaeyoung's running.

“Wah! Chicken wings.” she said in a cute way as she sat beside the two,

Are you on live?” Namjoon's voice was heard as Chaeyoung tried to make the camera stable, putting it to the table.

“It was supposed to be my live but oh well,” she says,

“And it was supposed to be our food.” Jin jokingly said and Chaeyoung pouted,

“Why, are you two dating?” Chaeyoung jokes as she took a chicken wing, quickly shoving it to her mouth.

Namjin shippers are going crazy.

namjin shippers, come in, one two three.

Chaeng looks cute.

Jin laughed at a comment,

“Did you say she's cute? Well, I'm cuter.” Jin says and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung continues to eat the chicken wing, not caring the three was on live.

“Have you forgotten about the live?!” Namjoon yelled, laughing at the process at the silent Chaeyoung.

“Hyung!”

They turned their attention to the voice, except for Chaeyoung who was enjoying the food.

“Woah,” Jungkook's mouth watered and quickly pushed Chaeyoung out of the way which made the girl give him a death glare.

“Yah!” she yelled, pushing him which made him fall from the couch.

Namjoon and Jin were trying not to burst into laughter, but eventually, they fail as they laugh at the two's bickering