rosie flustering bts

α/n: i will only show rosie flustering some of the members(not all of them) :))

“The number one trustworthy show! Idol Room!”

Donhee and Conhee yelled both with smiles on their faces.

“For today's idol who's guesting today. This group is not easy to see in Korea anymore. ”

Donhee says and Conhee instantly agrees with a funny expression.

“Because they're not just popular here in Korea. But also popular in the whole world!”

Donhee spread his arms wide, yelling the "whole world". A laughter was heard from the background and the two stared at them, jokingly looking done.

“Ahhh, Jiminie couldn't hold his laughter. Welcome, Bangtan Sonyeondan!”

The two clapped as the eight figures went in the center, despite the simple outfits, they still looked so elegant and expensive.

[ yeah we'll skip the greeting, performance and personal cam. ]

“By the way, Rosie is shining so bright these days especially with her perfectly blond hair!” Conhee says and the camera pans to the girl as she giggles shyly.

“Ohh, she looks very cute. ” Conhee says as he pretends to cry because of her cuteness.

“Pasta is surely the cutest among us.” RM says which made the hosts confuse.

“Pasta? Is that her nickname? Did you thought of that nickname when you were hungry?” Donhee says, laughing in the process making the members laugh as well.

“Anyways, I heard Chaeyoungie is the one who always makes the members flustered.” Conhee added and the members nodded, agreeing, even Chaeyoung agreed.

“Ah yes. I know what makes the members flustered because I've known them and was with them half my life.” she answers with a smile.

“Then can you have a battle of fluster with them? Say something that will make them fluster or shock then if they couldn't answer you'll get a prize.”

As soon as she hears she'll be getting a prize, the girl gives a shock yet cute expression that made the hosts laugh.

The girl walked in front and Jimin was the first one to be flustered.

“It's pretty easy especially you know the members a lot. Just say something nicely, like compliment them——”

“It's like flirting.” She says out of the blue making the whole room burst into laughter, even the staff.

“It's not called flustering. I usually just flirt with the members.” Rosé jokingly says before the game started.

[ JIMIN ]

The vocalist first stared at Jimin's eyes, lovingly. She giggles and the next thing she did was reach for her hair to pat it then said, “Cutey, lovely, sexy.”

Jimin burst into laughter, couldn't held a straight face and crouched down in uwuness.

The boys clapped at Jimin's hilarious reaction .

[ NAMJOON ]

“Ah, Namjoon oppa is easy to make him blush.” Chaeyoung stated as she stretched her arms, readying herself.

“Joonieee, keep smiling because I like to see the dimples!” Rosie says and winked.

The boys at the background all said "Ooooooh.” as Chaeyoung's wink was a strong use to make Namjoon flustered.

But the boy just nodded, trying not to be affected at all which made Chaeyoung smirk.

It was Namjoon's turn to make Rosie fluster, if she laughs, she fails and wouldn't get the prize.

“Chaeng-ah, nico nico ni.” Namjoon makes an aegyo and she gulped, looking straight at Namjoon's eyes, trying not to crack a smile as Namjoon's dimples popped out.

Gladly, Rosie had passed and tried to fluster the male rapper by moving close to him and gave another wink with the cutest smile ever.

And that made Namjoon burst into uwuness.

[ JUNGKOOK ]

The two stared at each other for a few seconds, smiles plastered in there faces.

Until Rosé decided to finally make her move and hold both of his hands but Jungkook kept a straight face and he was preventing himself from smiling or laughing.

“Aigoo, look at them.” Donhee says as he put his hand at his chest, his heart bursting into uwuness for the two.

It was Jungkook's turn to make the girl flustered,

“Chaeng-ah, you're right about what you always say about me. I am stupid. But only for you.” Jungkook says and the boys who were watching cringed at his words, even thr hosts.

“Are they usually that close?” Conhee asked with a smile as they watched the two.

“Kook-ah, why are you shaking my heart?” Chaeyoung sings with a cutesy
voice and that made him laugh.

The hosts laughed and clapped at Jungkook's reaction.

He couldn't help but be flustered at Chaeyoung's cuteness.

_______

Would y'all support me if I open up a twitter acc? It'll show a different side of me and might make stories there.

Would ya?

And any suggestions for more chapters?