times rosie spoils songs

1. ACCIDENTALLY SINGING BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS IN A LIVE

When they decided to do an OT8 Live upon missing ARMY, Rosie accidentaly sings a line of their unreleased comeback song, Blood, Sweat & Tears, which was 'wonhae manhi manhi'. Fans knew that it was their upcoming song after seeing the other members' reactions. Jimin pretended to not know a thing, asking what was she saying but his eyes obviously looked shock. Taehyung was holding his laughter, Jungkook had a grin for a few seconds, Yoongi only glanced at her, Namjoon had his eyes widened a bit and Jin only tried to not hear a thing. ARMY made a lot of memes about their reactions, on the other hand, Chaeyoung just laughed after realizing what she sang but didn't say a thing after that, not wanting to spoil anything anymore.

2. SPOILING HER SOLO SONG

Rosé did a LIVE in her IG Account so she can communicate with fans, that time the other members also had released solo songs like Jimin, so one comment in her Live asked if she was ever going to release her solo.

Chaeyoung chuckled, "Of course. I saw that a lot were wondering if I was going to release a solo song and some got worried that I didn't, and I don't want any of you to worry anymore, so there is really a solo song of mine that is coming. So please have trust on me." she answered, shyly with a wide smile plastered on her face. Fans were touched by her action of not wanting the fans to worry, so they trended a lot about Rosie that time, like #ROSÉSOLOISCOMING #QUEENROSÉSOLO #BTSROSÉSOLO
#WE_LOVE_ROSIE

3. HUMMING 'SAVE ME'

When the Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Chaeyoung had a LIVE, what they did was laughing, Jin just saying his dad jokes, using filters and eating lollipops. While they talked, Rosé suddenly hums a line of Save Me while her hand did a gesture. "What are you saying?" Jimin asked and Chaeyoung laughs before shaking her head, "I don't know." before talking about something else. After Save Me was released, the fans had found out that she had spoiled the song in that live, also the gesture she did was a part of the choreography.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a/n: i was hesitating if i should post this or not because i thought that y'all are waiting for run bts with rosie chapters butttt i thought i was making you wait too long so i posted this <3 anyways, I'm still writing those run bts chaps so pls wait, thank you and lots of loveeeeeee