fanmeeting moments [ 1 ]

1

1. WHEN ROSÉ LITERALLY SCARED THE F OUT OF JIN.

Probably, one of the most popular moments of Rosé and Jin. At that time, a fan gave her a fake police toy gun to use and she pointed it to Jin. Being the scaredy cat himself, he yelled when he saw the gun, feeling a bit caught off guard. Rosé bursted into laughter and Jin was gasping for air after a big shock. The others watch the two with smiles on their faces and contijued interacting to fans.

2. WHEN NAMJOON TEASED ROSÉ WHEN A FAN WAS CRYING.

One time, because of excitement and because of Rosé's visuals and sweetness, a fanboy cried as they talked which made Chaeyoung shock.
Namjoon, on the other hand, thought of making fun of Rosé, telling she made him cry. Rosé started to make the fanboy calm and Namjoon only kept teasing her. Suddenly, the fans started to yell when they saw Rosé being teary-eyed because of the fanboy.

“Ohh, Namjoon, you made her cry.” Hoseok said, laughing at the process.
Namjoon went to her and hugged her from behind because of that which made the fans squeal.

3. WHEN JIMIN AND ROSÉ ACTED LIKE A BUNCH OF 3 YEAR OLDS.

It's no doubt that these two are the softest when they are together. LITERALLY, THE SOFTEST. At a fanmeeting at Busan, these two were beside together and Rosé was completely excited to be at her fellow members' hometown. At the midst of the fanmeeting, a fan gave Jimin a chick plushie which caught Rosé's attention. As soon as the fan put it on the table, she snatches it from Jimin and hugs it tightly, the fan died at her cuteness and Jimin was caught off guard. He tried to take the plushie from her grasp and the two eventually fought over the small chick.

4. WHEN JUNGKOOK PROPOSED TO ROSÉ IN FRONT OF FANS.

They may bicker a lot. But of course, these two really love each other a lot.
A fanboy gave Jungkook a small, red box and told him to give the box to the most beautiful girl at the room. He stood up and puts his chin at Rosé's shoulder which made her slightly jumped. He showed her the box and she opens it, a note was in it, saying; Will you marry me? One of the most famous and realest moments of Rosekook which made people suspect these two were dating. BigHit didn't confirm anything but fans do approve the relationship between the two.

5. WHEN HOSEOK AND ROSÉ MADE A SILENT ROOM LOUD.

These two. Yes. These two are the loudest. And they don't care where they are. That time, Hoseok gets a mic and asked how the fans were feeling.
Hoseok started to give jokes and Rosé definitely wasn't having it.

“Do you still want my respect?” she jokingly said and the others laughed at her response.

“And do you still want me to teach you how to dance?” he fired back with a teasing smile and she cracks up.

“I know how to dance now, oppa!” she stated, getting a mic. The fans were definitely enjoying these two.

Rosé STARTED to gave weird dance moves which made fans yell and laugh at her cuteness.

But we all know Rosie is really good at dancing, right?

What do you think the Lead Dancer position is for?

6. WHEN YOONGI LET ROSÉ RUIN HIS HAIR.

Soft Yoongi is what fans want. And he is only like that to two people. Jungkook and Rosie. Yup. Maknaes. At a fanmeeting, Rosé always is a complete cutie towards fanmeetings. When she was beside Yoongi that time, she got bored of waiting a fan and pouted which made Yoongi chuckle at her cuteness. Rosé looked at him and gave a big smile before brushing his hair which made the fans laugh. Yoongi let the girl do what she wants to do with him, so she took a tie and tied Yoongi's hair, making it to a pineapple. Fans absolutely loved this interaction as Rosé's big smile was too much cuteness.

7. WHEN ROSIE WENT MAD BUT THE FANS ONLY THOUGHT OF HER AS CUTE.

One time, Rosie caught her fansite filming another member which is Taehyung. Rosie's eyes widened and yelled, “Who are you filming?”

The fans laughed at her cuteness. Once she goes mad to you, you'll feel like being threatened by a chipmunk.
Taehyung chuckled at her facial expression,

The fansite kept denying and laughing at her and Rosé gave a cute, mad face. She even gave a glare to Taehyung which made the boy gave a cute pout.

He started whining and whining until she notices him, her fansite kept laughing but she still kept giving cute glares but at the end she ended up laughing with the fan.

________

Any suggestions for fanmeeting MOMENTS?

COMMENT

[I'll surely give you credits:)]

Probably just message meh, I wouldn't be able to reply though. BUT you can also comment:)) thank you everyone