q & a with rosie!

QUESTION #1When will you release your solo?

QUESTION #1
When will you release your solo?

ANSWER
Well, I've done a lot of solos and I don't think when will I release another solo. Maybe if we released another full album.

QUESTION #2
If you are given a chance to collab with other boys except BTS, who would it be?

ANSWER
Hmm. I've thought about this once and it was a really hard question. Maybe Bigbang sunbaenim and . . . Ali Gatie? Yes. I really love his songs!

QUESTION #3
Do you secretly like someone in BTS?

ANSWER
Well, to be honest, I love all of them.

QUESTION #4
Who would you have a one night stand with?

ANSWER
Did I hear right? Uhh, well, next question please. Hehe.

QUESTION #5
Who would you date/marry/kill?

ANSWER
If you're asking who in BTS, then I would date and marry Jungkook, then after that kill him.

QUESTION #6
If you were stuck with only one member for the rest of your life, who would it be?

ANSWER
Well, if I'm with Jin oppa then he would cook me a lot, when I'm with Namjoon oppa he'd probably break everything. When I'm with Hoseok oppa, the house would probably a mess because of our chaotic energy. When I'm with Yoongi oppa, maybe I'm probably dead by now. When I'm with Jimin, we're both lazy. And when I'm with Taehyung, it'd be a problem because we're both just so noisy.
And when I'm with Jungkook, I could probably killed him.

So neither of them. But if I really had to choose then it would be Jin oppa or Jungkook.

QUESTION #7
Who would you consider your standard? Since you and Jungkook are so close, is he your standard?

ANSWER
Well, he has it all in my ideal type. Good voice and a loving man. Probably, yeah, maybe. No issue.

QUESTION #8
Would you rather live with a 5-year old Jungkook or 5 Jungkooks?

ANSWER
Jungkook always acts like a 5-year old, so even if I live with 5 Jungkooks then it would be the same as living with a 5-year old so . . .

QUESTION #9
When will you and Jungkook make babies?

ANSWER
wait what?

QUESTION #10
Which members of BTS are the subs, doms and switch?

ANSWER
Don't know what that means but if you're wanting an answer then I'll just answer Me, Me and Me.

QUESTION #11
Which member do you think is greatest in bed?

ANSWER
Yoongi oppa. He always sleeps that's why so he is the greatest. Is that what you mean?

______

You can ask more questions here!

Suggest for more chapters!

and follow me on twitter: @lyzwritessss