q & a with rosie! (part two)

QUESTION #1After your collaboration with Chanyeol of EXO, do you plan on doing it again?

QUESTION #1
After your collaboration with Chanyeol of EXO, do you plan on doing it again?

ANSWER
Well, I would be glad to collaborate with him again too. If I have time, I'd surely do. But for now, I would like to focus on my activities with BTS.

QUESTION #2
Kiss, Marry, Kill. (BTS membsrs excluding you and Jungkook, I surely know you'll kill him)

ANSWER
Hmm. I'd kiss Yoongi oppa. Marry Jin oppa and Kill Jimin. (laughs)

QUESTION #3
Pick a member that you'd want to be in a haunted house.

ANSWER
Jungkook or Taehyung. They are both fearless and brave that I assume they'll protect me.

QUESTION #4
Do you have any private accounts in media platforms that ARMY doesn't know about?

ANSWER
Good question but no. I don't have any other social media accounts but if I did, I won't say since it's private matter.

QUESTION #5
What do you think of BLACKPINK?

ANSWER
Great colors.

QUESTION #6
If you can go back to your trainee days, would you debut in BTS again or have a solo debut or debut in a girlgrop?

ANSWER
I believe that no matter how we go back into time, I'd still debut with BTS. Us eight are fated to be each other so no matter what choise we decide, it will bring us back together.

_________

Any suggestions? This was kinda short, I was running out of ideas.

Sorry about her answer in q#5. Since Rosé is in BTS, she doesn't know about BLACKPINK.

Thank you and lots of love <3