times rosé got disrespected by fans

1

1. WHEN SOMEONE HAD THROWN HIS/HER PHONE AT ROSÉ.

When they were performing at a concert in South Korea, Chaeyoung started to walk closer to the fans since they didn't have to dance their choreography. She wanted to communicate with fans more and decided to take pictures in some of fans' phones as she waited to sing her part. Suddenly, a phone was thrown at her, hitting the side of her face. She was startled a bit, thankfully, Jimin witness the scene and quickly asked if she was okay which she quiclly nodded. Despite being hit hard, she still had a wide smile on her face, chuckling a little bit.

2. GOT MOBBED BY THE FANS.

Before leaving the airport in Korea for a concert in another country, she had a wide smile plastered on her face, excited to see ARMY. But as soon as they arrived at the country where they would held a concert, she got mobbed by a lot fans, trying to touch her, pull her and drag her. Some had pointed their phones at Rosé. She had witness one of the bodyguards pull some fans, one fan even fell to the floor which made her worried despite being mobbed. Before leaving, she still had a smile plastered on her face, waving goodbye to the fans.

3. FAN PULLS HER HAIR.

Arriving at an airport was easy and it was not a problem. But when Rosie had arrived at the airport to go back to Korea, an overly excited fan had grabbed her hair and pulled her, making her stumble a bit. Gladly, her bodyguards were able to stop that fan from grabbing her hair. But a lot had noticed the hurt and scared expression she showed.

4. GOT IGNORED BY SOME FANS.

At a fanmeeting back at 2014, the idol tried her best to keep on a smile even though being ignored by some fans who went straightly to the next member, not caring about Rosé who had been waiting. Thanks to the member next to her which is Taehyung who noticed how she got ignored, he had tried to make her laugh.

5. MALE SASAENG FAN FILMING HER LEGS/UNDER THE DRESS.

Before leaving Korea, a male 'fan' had a phone that he was holding. When BTS walked by, the 'fanboy' was seen opening his camera before Rosé passed by. He put down his phone and started to film or take pictures under the skirt or legs of the female idol. Fortunately, Jungkook and J-HOPE had seen what that man was doing and told one of their bodyguards but Jungkook attempted to confront the 'fan' but J-HOPE had stopped him since a lot of fans were there. The bodyguards took that man's phone to confirm if he really did was filming her and when they confirmed that it was true, that man was quickly reported to BigHit.

This scene was captured by another fancam. Not only that, it was soon confirmed that, that wasn't only the time that the male sasaeng fan tried to film her legs. Soon, BigHit had revealed that, that man was a sasaeng fan and had already tried to do some other 'things' that may invade Rosé's privacy that is why that sasaeng was added to the blacklist and was banned. Fans praised Jungkook,
J-HOPE and those bodyguards for taking quick action.

________

a/n: the last one, some female idols had experienced those and it just saddens me :<<

Any Suggestions?