rosé answers web's most asked questions

ROSÉ WAVED AT THE CAMERA WITH a big with smile as she greets

ROSÉ WAVED AT THE CAMERA WITH a big with smile as she greets. “Hi, everyone. I'm BTS Rosé and today, I will answer the web's most asked questions.”

“It's my first time doing this and I'm quite curious what the fans or people search about me.” the girl giggles as she received a medium-sized board with the questions still hidden.

Chaeyoung slowly peeled of the paper and read the question carefully.

Question 1:

Does BTS Rosé have a boyfriend?

Rosé laughs for a second as she examines the question. “Literally that had to be number one. ”

“Well, we are allowed to date but for me, I'm just going to focus on my career and the members.” she answers full of confidence before peeling the paper on the second question.

Question 2:

Does Rosé act?

The girl thinks for a second before gasping loud making the camera directors laugh at her cuteness as she apologizes for gasping out loud.

“Well, I did act at Music Videos. But at dramas, no,” she laughed. “I'm not a good at acting at all. ”

“Next question!”

Question 3:

Does BTS Rosé have a sister?

“Yes, I do have one and she supports me so much.” she answers before answering the next question.

Question 4:

What's BTS Rosé's real name?

Chaeyoung looks surprised for a minute before laughing for a good five minutes making the staff behind the cameras laugh with her too.

“I guess a lot don't know my real name. But my real name is Park Chaeyoung. ” she says and giggles once again before cutely glaring at the camera, and said, “You guys should know that!” she cutely yells, sounding like she's scolding the fans before laughing again.

“Anyways, question number five . . . ”

Question 5:

What is BTS Rosé's pet?

“Well, I have a goldfish. And his name is Joohwangie meaning Orange in English. And he's very cute. ”

Question 6:

What musical instruments does Rosé play?

“Well, I mostly play piano and guitar. I sometimes post in my Instagram account or in our Twitter account. ” she answers.

Question 7:

Where does Rosé live?

“Uhm, can't answer that but good question. Next.”

Question 8:

What girlgroup is Rosé in?

Chaeyoung stares into thin air for a second after reading the question. After minutes of processing, she laughs at the question.

“Well, I'm in BTS for y'all who don't know. I guess a lot of those who don't know me search that. Well, again, I'm in BTS.” she smiles before bursting into laughter once again.

“Is is done? Really?” she asked before pouting at the camera, not wanting to end the shoot.

“Before ending the video, would you please give a message to your fans?” the interviewer asked before Chaeyoung gave a big, wide smile.

“Thank you everyone for supporting me in my solo and also in my activities with my members. And I saw some comments that were asking when will we have our comeback, well, I'm sure that it's coming. Just trust us, ARMYs! I love you!” She gave a heart as the video ended.

__________

So this was when she was promoting her solo. :)) So, it's been so long since I updated this book and I'm very busyyy because of projects. Hope y'all understand that. This was kinda short but I hope you appreciate this chapter. ilyyyy <3