memorable moments

1

1. “RIP CAKE.”

At BTS's 3rd Debut Anniversary, they went Live to interact with fans. But of course, it's not just an ordinary Live with the members. They were the ones who were gonna decorate their own cake.

They used the icing to write a “Army x BTS” and Rosie laughed, showing it to ARMY. Namjoon suddenly read a comment, “RIP Cake.” it reads. Rosé gave a confused look at the camera and spoke, “What do you mean RIP? It's alive!” she says in english and in a cute way.

2. CRYING BECAUSE OF HER FISH

That time Rosie and the boys called her mom before they leave Korea for a concert, she asked her mom how was her pet fishes. Her mother had told her that something sad happened about her fish, saying it died and the girl quickly bursted into tears.

“Joohwangie. ” she whined, the members comforted the girl but her mom spoke again, saying it was not Joohwang who died but small yellow one. The girl calmed down and told her mom to give her pet fish a proper funeral before telling that she'll take care of herself before leaving.

3. WHY SHE ALWAYS FIGHT WITH JUNGKOOK

When all BTS members were guests of Running Man. They were playing a game where you have to give 3 answers to a given question from the opponent for 5 seconds only.

When it was finally Namjoon and Rosé time to play, he asked why she always fight with the other maknae.

“Because he ignores me, pretends to be cool, and says mean things to me.” her answer made everyone bursted into laughter including Jungkook who almost collapsed because of laughing.

4. WHEN ROSIE LITERALLY DISS EVERYONE'S INTERNET CONNECTION

Chaeyoung had did this many times to V-Lives. Wherein some fans would complain or tell that the it was lagging and she would always give a savage answer.

“Please check your internet connection. ”
“Change your online service.”
“Change your internet provider.”

Those disses made fans laugh and thought of the girl as cute too.

5. WHEN SHE WON BECAUSE OF FOOD

That time they were filming Run BTS and was trying to successfully do a mission wherein they will have to find hints to find the finish line in order to get a price.

They were doing it individually and as the girl was finding some hints, she actually found a stall that sells fish cakes and tteokbboki. Chaeyoung got carried away and bought two fish cakes, while waiting she found another stall with different kinds of drinks in it.

After buying, she completely forgot about the mission and walked away, eating the food. But she ends up finding the finish line and winning despite no hints. Plus, she won the prize.

6. CRYING AFTER EXPERIENCING A HORROR ROOM

The girl thought it was a fun idea to experience a horror room when they were at an amusement park. She was with her partner, Jungkook, and convinced him to go in the room for experience.

Rosie had regretted it because as soon as a jump scare popped out, she yelled so loud and started to cry. Jungkook tried to calm down the girl and actually chuckled at her cuteness.

“I'm never gonna do this again! Jungkook, why did you brought me here?” she kept saying as she sob even though she was the one who wanted to go the horror room.

After they came out, the other members were worried and at the same time shock to see Chaeyoung suddenly crying.

Jungkook told everything and the boys laughed at her cuteness.

_____

PLEASE READ.

I'M DOING A Q&A WITH ROSIEEE!

PLEASE COMMENT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ASK TO ROSÉ

HERE

I'LL BE UPDATING MAYBE AT SATURDAY SO PLEASE COMMENT NOW! <3

LOVE LOTS

-CUTIEEPIE14