I

✶

The Resistance Base ran by former Princess turned General, Leia Organa, sat in the Ileenium system on a planet called D'Qar.

Deep within the base laid two young adults, Poe Dameron and Legacy Skywalker. The pair laid next to each other Poe shirtless while Legacy wore his black tank top that he usually wore underneath his orange pilot jumper.

Poe laid with his back against the headboard of Legacy's bed in her private quarters while Legacy laid with her head on his bare chest and her small arms wrapped around his torso.

Poe's fingers found their way through Legacy's hair running through the knots that were caused by previous events the pair part took in moments before. The silence engulfed the couple bringing a sense of peace to the normally hectic resistance base.

"I love you." Poe said to the short haired girl that laid upon his chest breaking the silence.

"I love you too." Legacy told Poe as she looked up at him meeting his dark brown eyes that where already on her.

"We should get married." Legacy sat up and positioned herself so she was straddling his waist surprised by what he just said.

"Marrying you would be the greatest thing to ever happen to me." Legacy told Poe with a huge smile and flustered cheeks.

"Then let's do it! Let's get married."

"Are you proposing?"

"Yes! Legacy Solo will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Legacy grabbed Poe's face with both her hands and smashed her lips into his kissing him hard and passionately.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!"

Legacy said excitement running through her veins.

Poe grabbed Legacy by her waist flipping her over causing her to scream not wanting to wake anyone up Poe attached their lips causing Legacy to yelp in surprise but shut up altogether.

Poe laughed at the girl that now laid underneath him making him even happier to know she'll eventually be his forever and always.

Legacy turned her head to look out the rather large window that sat next to her bed gazing into the billions of stars that surrounded them in awe.

Poe laid next to her pulling her side into him so he could hold her close while they both watched the stars twinkle in the dark sky.

"It seems so peaceful at this time of night. Why can't it always be like this?"

Legacy asked as she turned toward Poe who was still in awe of the stars she sat her hand on his cheek running her thumb across the small amount of facial hair that he had growing.

"Honestly I don't know, But what I do know is that as long as I have you I don't care how peaceful or non peaceful it is out there cause I get to come back to this, to you."

Poe told her legacy buried her face against his chest mumbling "I love you so much." over and over again with a huge smile across her face and a small blush across her cheeks.

Poe smiled a smile just as wide as the girl he laid next to.

"I love you gorgeous, get some rest."

Poe told her only realizing after she was already fast asleep kissing her forehead as a sign of goodnight and pulling her body into his falling asleep not to long after.

As the couple laid there fast asleep things much darker where happening just across the galaxy at the hands of non other then Kylo Ren.