VI

✶

Pain. Thats all that Kylo could feel. The pain that shot through Kylo's head was unimaginable and something he had never experienced before. Kylo's arm that once hovered in front of Sapphires face had dropped back down to his side. Confused on why he couldn't get into Sapphires mind he thought it was Legacy's persistent screams.

"Get her off and cuff her."

Kylo commanded the storm trooper that stood guard at the door the stormtrooper did what was asked taking Sapphire into the hall.

"No Ben stop! Please this is not the Ben I knew and loved growing up."

Legacy pled with the younger boy that stood in front of her with his back facing her.

"The Ben you knew is dead! I killed him."

Kylo spun around leaving the room grabbing Sapphire by her upper arm pulling her down the long dark hall way of the base.

"Where are you taking me?" Sapphire asked questioning the sudden urge to move her.

"Somewhere private." Kylo responded Turing down yet another long dark hallway.

"Uhh hey I don't think we have known each other long enough for that." Sapphire spat the sarcasm evident in her voice annoying Kylo who stopped walking looking at the shorter girl.

Kylo waved his hand in front of Sapphires face knocking her out with the force Sapphire fell limp landing in Kylo's arms who picked her up and carried her the rest of the way.

When Sapphire finally woke up, she noticed herself in a much different room then before with much different restraints instead of being tied down at just her wrist and ankles she was cuffed at her wrist, ankles, neck, and waist.

Instead of fighting to free herself Sapphire stayed still knowing it was no use if she couldn't get herself out of them before she definitely couldn't now.

"Your awake. Are you comfortable?" Kylo asked from the darkest corner in the room.

"yeah being restrained to a metal chair is really comfortable." Kylo stood making his way toward the girl.

"What are you?" Kylo asked.

"No. I am not talking to you until you take off that dumb mask." Sapphire said watching Kylo back away from her. Kylo removed his helmet his long black hair falling perfectly against his shoulders Sapphire gasped surprised he had taken it off.