V

✶

Kylo paced around his quarters. He was full of emotions he never felt before. He was regretting mind probing Poe. The way Poe was around Legacy was completely different then anything he had ever known. The only people in his life that ever truly loved each other where his parents and his aunt and uncle, but that never ended well. Love was so hopeless to him he didn't understand why people believed in it so much. So, It was shocking to see that Poe and Legacy had something he always dreamed his parents had at one point.

It was known that Poe Dameron always had something for Legacy Solo. He didn't try and hide it. So, it wasn't really a shocker when they got together. They tried to spend as much time together as possible. When Poe wasn't preparing for Battle and Legacy wasn't helping her Aunt the two would sneak away together.

D'Qar was known for its greenery but no one really knew about the flower fields that cover most of the ground just outside the back of the resistance base, Poe and Legacy did. It was their go to spot to spend quality time together. Legacy ran ahead of Poe as soon as the two young adults reached the field. Poe who was following close behind was memorized by the wind flapping through the red heads long curly hair. Just as Legacy was about to stop running Poe ran up behind her grabbing her by her waist and lifting her into the air causing the girl to scream in surprise. Poe spun Legacy around before placing her back on the ground as soon as her bare feet met the grass she fell backwards pulling Poe with her, so he was straddling her waist.

"This is not the time and place to be doing this." Poe said laughing at his own joke.

"Yeah but if we really wanted too you know damn well we would." Legacy added causing Poe to laugh more.The two sat like that for a couple minutes just enjoying their time away from the hectic base. Poe got off Legacy and sat next to her. Legacy placed her head in his lap Poe's fingers finding their way to her hair wrapping pieces of it around his finger.

"I love this, I love you." Poe said looking down at the girl who laid on his lap. Legacy sat up shocked at the words that spewed out of Poe's mouth moments before.

"Was it to soon? I know we haven't been together long, but you make me feel things I've never felt...I really love you Legacy Solo. I get it if you don't love me back." Poe rambled after seeing the look on Legacy's face.

"Poe, Baby, shut up." Legacy said snapping Poe out of his daze.

"I love you too, so much." Poe smiled and hugged her after pulling away he brought the girl into a kiss making sure his Love was evident.

Kylo stormed his was down the dark hallways of the Star killer base his heavy foot steps clanking against the metal bridge that he walked upon. Poe's memories still running through his head. It made Kylo sick to his stomach knowing how much Poe truly loved Legacy. No matter how much Kylo didn't wanna admit it, he wanted what they had but he knew he could never cause who could love him?