X

An alarm rings on the control station, prompting Han to toggle some switches. BB-8 cuts off the hologram. Chewie rises and moans to Han, but Han motions for Chewie to lay back down. 

"No, you rest."

"You want my help? You're getting it. Gonna see an old friend. She'll get your droid home. This is our stop." Han told the group as he left toward the cockpit. The four following him as Legacy sat in the co-pilot seat.

"Han...please you have to come with, we miss you." Legacy pled Han waved her off. 

"I can't kid." He said as he piloted the ship toward Takodana. 

"I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy." Rey said astonished by the sight. Legacy got up from the co-pilot seat letting Rey sit instead so she could admire the sight. The greenery reminded Legacy of D'Qar and D'Qar reminded her of Poe. She still didn't want to believe the hard truth, it broke her to much. She had finally found someone who had made her happy, made her forget about everything that had ever gone wrong in her life and now he's gone too. Legacy made her way back to the chess table where she sat as tears yet again brimmed her eyes.

Chewie roared from his spot on the med bay chair as soon as he noticed the bummed out girl.

"I'm okay Chewie. I promise." Legacy told the Wookie knowing she was lying, she wanted to believe her words just as much as Chewie had but she couldn't because it was so far from the truth. The Falcon landed near the castle, among dozen of worn, smallish freighters. Rey stepped off first the beauty of the planet taking her by surprise. Legacy had gotten off last not wanting any more memories to flood back.

"Chewie check out the ship as best as you can." Han told the Wookie who roared in response.

"What are we doing here again?" Finn questioned.

"To get your droid on a clean ship." Han told them.

"Clean?" Rey asked. 

"You think it was luck that Chewie and I found the Falcon? If we can find it on our scanners, the first order's not far behind. Want to get BB-8 to the resistance? Maz Kanata's our best bet." Han said as The group took off walking toward the castle.