IX

✶

"What about bee bee eight?" Sapphire questioned the older man as she lowered herself into the grate.

"He stays with me until I get rid of the gang, then you can have him back and be on your way." Han told the girl as he was about to pull the grate back over them.

"What are you going to do" Rey asked.

"Same thing i always do, talk my way out of it." Han told them. Chewie roared at him while Legacy gave him a 'Yeah right' look.

"Yes, i do! Everytime!" He told chewie.

"And don't look at me like that. " He added. He turned towards Legacy who giggled in return. Han pulled the grate back over just as the portal doors opened and the Guavian death gang entered. Bala-Tik the leader of the gang stepped forward.

"Han Solo you are a dead man!" He said as Han smiled innocently toward him. Legacy felt her blood start to boil seeing as Bala-Tik did kidnap and torture her to get Han to pay him.

"Legacy, It's been awhile!" Bala-Tik added.

"Bala-Tik. whats the problem?" Han asked.

"The problem is we loaned you fifty thousand for this job." Underneath the grate's Rey, Finn, and Sapphire crawled trying to get a good look at the gang.

"Can you see them?" Sapphire asked from behind the two.

"No." Finn told her as they continued to crawl down the small space.

"I heard you also borrowed fifty thousand from Kanjiklub." Bala-Tik said.

"You know you can't trust those little freaks! How long've we known each other?" Han questioned the gang leader.

"They have blasters." Finn whispered from below.

"a lot of 'em." Sapphire added finally being able to see.

"The question is how much longer will we know each other? Not long. We want our money back now." Bala-Tik demanded.

"Ya think hunting down Rathtars is cheap?! I spent that money." Han told them.

"Kanjiklub wants their investment back, too." Bala-Tik added.

"I never made a deal with Kanjiklub!" Han exclaimed just as the portal doors on the other end of the hallway opened revealing non other then Kanjiklub. Legacy shook her head knowing Han was caught in his lie.

"Tasu Leech. Good to see you." Han said.

"Wrong again, Solo. it's over for you." Tasu Leech spoke in his native alien language as he clocks his blaster.