-yOU IDIOT!

Crowley's pov:

"...bECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT" I yelled, a last attempt to catch my angel's attention who was walking quite briskly away from me. Aziraphale stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around. All the anger from our fight seemed to dissolve into confusion. Shit I thought, that slipped out. I realised the mistake I had made and scrambled my thoughts together to try and fix it.
"Look, angel, I'm sorry okay." I said, my voice pleading Aziraphale for some kind of forgiveness, "please, come back to me. I-....." I hesitated before deciding to say it, "I love you. I always have you idiot. I don't ever want to lose you again."

Still silent, Aziraphale turned around but his expression was unreadable. He started to walk towards me staring straight (or not ;)) into my snake eyes. Crap he's angry with me, nice going Crowley, great job.
"Look angel, I-"

Then the space between us was non existent as his arms wrapped around me and his soft lips collided with mine. I was too shocked to react at first but when I got over myself I pulled him closer to me in the most deep and passionate kiss ever foreseen in that blasted ineffable plan. When we broke apart all I could do was stare in flustered amazement at the angel who stood before me. Aziraphale looked up at me with his arms still around my waist.
"I forgive you" he mused softly. "And I've known for a quite a while actually."
My tongue tripped over my words as I accidentally held my 's's for too long"d- doesss thiss mean yo-"
Aziraphale beamed up at me with a smile that could make an angel fall any day of the week.
"Yes, I love you too Crowley."

Grinning like an idiot, I ran my fingers through the angel's fluffy hair.
"Then you won't mind me kissing you again." I smirked.
"No," he whispered, " I don't think I'd mind at all."
I leaned in and Aziraphale closed his eyes. Our lips connected again softly, not out of lust. Just pure love.

Thank you for reading my pathetic excuse for a fan fic. ❤️🏳️‍🌈