Pure fluff

In the bookshop
Crowley's pov
I sat down at the coffee table with a glass of wine in my hand. Who cares how early it was, it's never too early for wine. Aziraphale was still asleep in our bed so I was glancing over the morning paper. Sure, the nice husband thing to do would be to make my angel breakfast but 1, I'm not nice. And 2, you haven't tried my cooking. I think "not being able to cook" is something that defines all demons because even when Aziraphale tries to help I end up nearly burning the shop down...again.

I put the paper down and walked over to my plants which I had brought with me when I moved in with Aziraphale. I'd noticed that they had been growing the best I've ever seen them since we moved in. I figured this was because the angel just had that kind of effect, I mean, it worked on me at least. Too preoccupied to notice my husband wake up, I jumped when he wrapped his arms around me from behind and snuggled into my shoulder.
"G'morning dear" he mumbled.
I couldn't help but chuckle, was it really legal for someone to be this adorable? I turned round and patted his tangled hair which miraculously unknotted itself.
"Good morning angel. I would've made you breakfast but-"
"I'm glad you didn't." I faked a hurt expression. Aziraphale raised an eyebrow.
"Oh don't give me that Crowley, you knew what I meant." He kissed my cheek and went back to the kitchen to make his usual crepes. He makes it look so easy I noted as I watched the angel work.

Life was so peaceful without heaven and hell pestering us every decade. We had all the time in the world.

Summer holidays have just started so I can write more! Yeet.

Sorry this one is short, it's hard to write without angst XD🏳️‍🌈❤️