A cinema date

Crowley's pov
I was running a bit late, it took me way too long to get ready that morning even though I could've just poofed my clothes on. I didn't  even know why my heart seemed so nervous. I was only going to the cinema with my best friend.

I sauntered into the lobby and found the angel waiting for me.
"Hiya Aziraphale. Sorry I took so long."
"Not at all." Aziraphale smiled one of his heart melting smiles. "Shall we go in?" I nodded and we took our seats. The film was bohemian rhapsody. I had left the cinemas ages ago but they were playing it again anyway, they just didn't know why. As most people had already seen it, Aziraphale and I had the place to ourselves.

I found it extremely hard not to sing every single song but I held back for the angel's sake.

It got to the part when Freddie came out as gay and I had the sudden urge to do something.

I rested my arm in between me and Aziraphale, my hand palm up. I didn't dare to breathe...

Aziraphale's pov

It got to the part when Freddie came out as gay and I felt Crowley shift his position next to me. I looked across and saw that he had his hand very close to mind. Even though it was dark, I could still see how red his face was. I smiled at his embarrassment and placed my hand in his. Our fingers intertwined. It was a perfect fit.

Crowley's pov

When Aziraphale held my hand my heart felt like it would beat out of my chest. We looked at each other with a silent agreement. Boy were we lucky that the cinema was empty.

Aziraphale leaned in first and I closed my eyes. When our lips connected I felt a surge of energy hit me. I never realised how much I loved my angel until now. I pulled him closer and he put his arm around me but the armrest in between us was a bit of a nuisance so he miracled it away. We didn't care about watching the film anymore, all that mattered was that we had each other.

When we pulled apart I received the softest hug ever, not that many people hugged me. I stroked Aziraphale's fluffy hair and said,
"D'you wanna get out of here?" Aziraphale nodded and we walked out with somebody to love playing behind us...

What if they weren't alone? ......❤️🏳️‍🌈