The unspoken kiss

After the not-apocalypse
They had finally done it. Heaven and hell were off their backs. And now they were having a rather peaceful spot of lunch at the ritz. Perhaps if they weren't so absorbed in each other's company, maybe the angel and the demon might've noticed a few enthusiastic bird watchers obsessing about a certain type of bird that was singing in Berkeley Square.

According to heaven and hell's official records, Crowley and Aziraphale did not exist. This gave the two entities the freedom they needed to realise the feeling they had for each other that were buried under a layer of fear. They both knew their feelings were always there but they ignored them for a painful 6000 years. However, now the barrier between them had been broken, the built up warmth they felt in their hearts was almost too hot to handle.

It was close to midnight when Crowley and Aziraphale left the ritz. Even though he still insisted he wasn't nice, Crowley walked The angel back to his bookshop. It seemed the two never ran out of things to talk about (most of the conversations included what they really thought about the conduct of of their head offices.)

As much as he would never admit it, Crowley was rather disappointed when they reached the shop and it was time for him to leave. Aziraphale opened the door and walked inside but Crowley lingered in the doorway, in disbelief about what he was about to do.
"Angel?"
"Yes, dear?"
"Come here a sec." Crowley's heart was pounding as Aziraphale walked back over him.
"What is it?" Asked the angel.
"You have no idea long I've wanted to do this."
"Do what- mmpf!" Crowley gently pushed Aziraphale against the doorframe and pressed his lips onto the angel's. The little heaven left in Aziraphale's head was telling him to push Crowley away but the voice was drowned out by his heart screaming at him to kiss the demon back. And so he did. The kiss lasted for so long they lost track of time. When they finally pulled apart, Aziraphale gazed into the windows to Crowley's soul and asked:
"How long?"
"Hmm?" Crowley was slightly dazed.
"How long had you wanted to that?"
Crowley flushed a rosy shade of red.
"6000 years."

Aziraphale merely smiled and pulled Crowley inside, the door closing itself behind them...

I just had two of my teeth pulled out can we get an f in the chat?

Do you guys prefer this perspective? ❤️🏳️‍🌈