I'm not nice!

Aziraphale's pov

"....wouldn't be any fun anywise." He muttered. My heart began to swell. He really wasn't as evil as he wanted everyone to believe.
"You know Crowley," I beamed, "I've always said that deep down, you really are, quite a nice-"
He grabbed me by my collar and pushed me against the wall, our noses almost touching.
"I'm a demon." Crowley spat through clenched teeth. I had to use all my willpower not to close the small amount of space between us and kiss the living daylights out of this demon. "I'm not nice. I'm never nice.Nice is a four letter word and I will not-" he was cut off by one of the ex-nuns Mary loquacious.
"Excuse me gentlemen, sorry to break up an intimate moment but can I help you?" Crowley turned to face her but not before my eyes flickered to his pink lips. My heart was still pounding as I straightened (well) up my jacket.

~*time skiiiip*~

The tension in the Bentley was only just bearable because of Freddie Mercury's voice. Finally I couldn't take it anymore.
"Pull over." I blurted out. Crowley raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"
"Just do it." "Please" I added
Crowley performed a perfect parallel park in a space that probably shouldn't have fit the car.
"What is it angel?" Crowley asked, his tone tinted with concern.
"Back there, at the mansion. When you-" the words failed me.
"Yes?" He prompted impatiently
"I- I felt something, something I never felt before and quite frankly I'm not sure if my side would even allow me to feel it." The words were rolling off my tongue before I could stop then.
"Oh." Crowley seemed to get the message because he sat back in the drivers' seat, speechless.

"Crowley?" I said after what seemed centuries of silence.
"Yes, angel?"
"C-can I try something?"
Crowley looked at me curiously but obliged anyway.
"Close your eyes." I whispered. Rain started to fall and it pattered down on the Bentley's blacked out windows. Crowley shut his eyes. I moved closer, my body acting on different instructions than my brain. What am I doing?! He's a demon! Oh bloody WELL FUCK THAT!

My lips crashed down onto his and his snake eyes opened with surprise. He returned the kiss just as hard as I had initiated it and didn't seem to mind when I ran my hands through his gorgeous red hair. We broke apart panting, blushing and the happiest we'd ever been in 6000 ineffable years...
"And angel?"
"Yes?"
"We're on our side."

Omg this time it was 420 words.

I'm still convinced Crowley's middle name is janthony ❤️🏳️‍🌈