A smoll gift

It was a rainy day so Aziraphale and Crowley had to abandon their plans to go to the square for plans to sit around the bookshop all day. They sat around happy and content, talking about nothing in particular.

After a few hours, Aziraphale's face suddenly lit up as he remembered something. He stood up and left the room.
"Angel?" Crowley called after him.
"Give me a minute!" Aziraphale called back from the kitchen leaving Crowley wondering what the heaven he was doing. There was a lot of frantic clattering from the kitchen before Aziraphale emerged with something behind his back.
"Close your eyes, Crowley." The demon was reluctant but he did as he was told anyway. He felt Aziraphale put something on his lap and took it as an invitation to open his eyes. In front of him was the cutest plant Crowley had ever seen. He looked up at the angel trying to remain nonchalant.
"What's this for?" He asked holding back a smile.
Aziraphale blushed.
"Well, I knew how much you liked plants so I bought you that.... if you don't like it then- "
"NO! Er- I mean. Nah it's fine. It's cool." Crowley could've sworn he withered a bit when Aziraphale smiled in response.
"Oh really! I'm glad you like it!" The angel said.
"Well," Crowley cleared his throat. " I best be off then. Thanks. I- I guess." He got up and went to the door but hesitated before going through. Turning on his heel, he gestured for Aziraphale to come closer to him. Aziraphale obliged and Crowley wrapped his arms around the angel. He buried his face in Aziraphale's jacket and murmured something that could've been "I love it." Or even "I love you.". Either way, Aziraphale blushed even harder than before as Crowley left without another word.

Ouch my toe hurts

Sorry this was short ❤️🏳️‍🌈