A celestial visit

At St. James's Park
Crowley's pov
"Shut up, angel." I glared at him. "It wasn't a nice thing to do!" He just stared up at me, amused.
"Saving a boy from incoming traffic 'isn't a nice thing to do'!?" Aziraphale smiled and laughed. The noise was like a hundred small bells ringing in perfect harmony.
"W-well..." I stammered, at a loss for words.

We were sat on our bench as usual. Everything was just fine until he showed up.
"Principality Aziraphale," said an American voice behind us. We both jumped and span around. It was Gabriel.
"G-Gabriel?!" Aziraphale seemed to be struggling to speak just as much as I was.
"You both seem surprised," the archangel sneered, "What? You didn't think we'd notice you two?"
The angel and I exchanged a worried glance. He tried to make up a believable excuse as to why an angel and a demon had been found laughing and enjoying each other's company.
"This is all a big misunderstanding." Aziraphale began, "really, we were just-  just.... um"
"Just What Aziraphale?" Gabriel sounded exasperated. "I've been overlooking your little side projects for too long. You really don't deserve your title as angel."

That was it. I snapped. I grabbed Gabriel by the shirt, my teeth clenched tight.
"Now you listen here." I made sure my voice was full to the brim with anger. "Aziraphale is a better angel than all of you on heaven combined! He's the kindest person I've ever met and would never hurt a soul! You've always treated him like trash, but has he ever complained?! No! BECAUSE THATS HOW NICE HE IS!" I felt Gabriel start to shake like one of my plants.
"Wh- why are you so desperate to defend him?" Gabriel stuttered. "He's an angel and - and you're a demon!"
"bECAUSE I LOVE HIM" oops, I thought.
I let go of the archangel and stepped back. I think I'd won.
"Now run along, and go back to your little lover beelzebub." Gabriel looked at me with fake innocence. I scoffed.
"Oh please, don't give me that look!" I could tell I'd hit a nerve. "Everyone knows you to have a thing for each other!" Gabriel opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. He raised a finger and pointed it at me and Aziraphale in turn.
"Don't think for one. Minute. That I'll forget about this." He snarled. And with that, the archangel fucking Gabriel was gone.

I stood unmoving for a while until Aziraphale spoke for the first time in a few minutes.
"W-What did you say to him?" He asked. I turned to face him.
"Didn't you know? I thought everyone knew those two were-"
"No," he interrupted, "the thing before that..."
"Ah..." I flushed, "Well... I said um-"
"You love me?" His cheeks were tainted pink.
"Wh- m- I- y-yeah." I looked away, hiding my expression. Aziraphale turned me so I was facing him with only a few centimetres separating us.
"I love you too Crowley." The angel took off my glasses and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I beamed down at him and gave him the biggest hug of my life.
"Lift home angel?" I asked.

Ineffable bureaucracy is such an underrated ship and I want to write more of them❤️🏳️‍🌈